As a digital update of the old saw might put it, “Stupid is as stupid comments.”
This thought came to mind when I read some of the comments to a Rick Wiles “Trunews” (It ain’t either one!) video.
The video itself, is the same old shit. An attack on the imaginary “deep state” and it’s purported maneuvering to dump Trump and bring on a civil war. Oh, and he also talks about Israel, UFOs, the British poisonings and the New York Times Op-Ed.
I’ve been hearing the tinfoil toupeed troglodytes yammering about a civil war ever since Trump’s crimes started being investigated. It’s gotten so repetitious, that I hardly pay attention to it anymore. (Although I am curious as to how an overweight, out of shape, Bubba Tudum is going to hold off Abrams tanks, Apache gunships and Predator drones with his trusty AR-15.)
What caught my attention, wasn’t Wiles’ rambling, regressive ruminations, it was the stupid comments that followed.
Civil War Stupid
British Poisonings Stupid
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- Woman Thinks Spiderman’s Hands Belong To Satan! - July 18, 2019
- Paula White: White House Is Holy Ground Because Of Me - July 11, 2019
- Fake ‘Historian’: The 2nd Amendment Allows You to Own a Tank - July 8, 2019
- Khristian School Kindergarten Teacher Charged With Sex Assault - July 5, 2019
- Free Speech ‘Trumpstravaganza’ Expects 1000 Troglodytes, Needs One Porta Potty - July 3, 2019
- Creationist Troglodyte: Libraries Are Dangerous For Kids - June 29, 2019
- The Weird Week Of The ‘Religious Wrong’ - June 23, 2019
- Alex Jones’ Pedophile Porn/Sandy Hook Scandal - June 18, 2019
- The Pelosi Project: Jail The Witches (Which Witch Is Which?) - June 13, 2019
- E.W. Jackson: Saying ‘Thoughts And Prayers Won’t Stop Gun Violence’ Is Blasphemous - June 7, 2019