Is Sarah Palin thinking of getting back into politics?
The half-baked Alaskan has to do something! Nobody’s paying attention to her anymore. Not even Donald Trump (aka Hair Fuhrer, The Big Cheeto, His Hairness, The Rump, etc).
Sarah got spoiled by all the attention when faux “maverick,” John McCain, snatched her up to counter Hillary, back in ’08. Unfortunately, somebody forgot to vet her beyond her looks, charisma and incredible eyesight.
I can see Russia from My house!
And, she lives 3086 miles away!
After the failed campaign, she went back to her old, boring job as governor of Alaska. But, hecky darn. Nobody was paying as much attention to her stuck way up north in the not-quite-mighty metropolis of Juneau. (Population: 31,000 plus several mooses, or whatever the plural of moose is.) Plus, there was her new-found notoriety to be capitalized on, and you can’t do that efficiently while trying to figure out what an eight-letter word in the tax bill means.
So, Sarah did the logical (to her) thing and quit being “The Guv” midterm. And she started bringing in the Benjamins. Boy-howdy, did she!
- She did the Regressives’ “Rubber Chicken Circuit” (Single-wing chicken, of course. No left wings served.)
- She shared her wisdom on Bullshit Mtn.
- She had a TV series. (It didn’t fare well, but the paychecks cashed.)
- She did a blog.
- She (actually, her ghost writer) wrote a book.
Just about anything that made her money and got her attention and she was there!
And then, she slowly became “yesterday’s news.”
She pooped back up on the radar when His Hairness started running for President. Every chance she got, Cariboo-boo Barbie shouted his praises, along with unsubtly campaigning to be Secretary of Energy, so she could shut it down.
Despite her helping cement his base, The Big Cheeto more or less kept her at a distance. And, when he won the Electoral College (Thanks, Vlad.) she didn’t get appointed nuttin’! The best she got was a quick visit to the Oval Office with Ted “Shitty Britches” Nugent.
What’s a (not so) poor washed up politician to do? Maybe take another grab at the ring and run for office?
Which brings us to last Sunday [4/8/18]. On Fox News Sunday, Mark Levin asked her if she’d like to run for higher office again.
I would do it again in a heartbeat
I’d push back harder on some of those who were trying to mold me into something that I was not in the campaign. I would have pushed back and gotten more truth out there, but heck yeah.
So, will Cariboo-boo Barbie toss her Eskimo hat into the ring one more time?
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020
- Trump Accuses Biden Of Trying To ‘Abolish Suburbs’ In Odd Rose Garden Press Conference - July 17, 2020
- Trump Fires Campaign Manager Brad Parscale, Replaces Him With Bill Stepien Amid Poor Polling - July 16, 2020
- Trump move to free ally Stone is ‘historic corruption’: Republican senator - July 11, 2020
- Trump Far Right Rally Gets pranked by Borat Creator - June 30, 2020
- Trump faces outrage after report reveals Russia offered Afghan militants ‘rewards to kill Americans’ - June 27, 2020
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020