A Message From the Holy (Holey?) Spirit
Dave Daubenmire (aka “Duh Coach”) has been hearing voices in his ear-straddled empty space. He claims it’s the “Holy Spirit.” (aka the “Sacred Spook.”) However, it’s far more likely that it’s a fig newton of his hyper-warped imagination.
Anyway, the “holy” voice sent him on a 8 hour road trip to Hillary Clinton’s house last Monday. [3/22/19]. When he got there, he stood in front of the Clintons’ abode and demanded that Trump arrest Hillary. (He must had demanded in a VERY LOUD voice, since Chappaqua, NY is a long way from the WHITE House.)
Arrested on what charges you may ask?
“Duh” didn’t provide any other than “Big Daddy” told him (via “Sacred Spook”) he wants her butt in the slammer.
Mission accomplished, despite nobody showing up and arresting Hillary, he drove back home.
Enter: El Rushbo
Then, the very next evening, a miracle occurred! Rush (Has anyone seen my meds?) Limbaugh showed up on Fox and called for Hillary’s indictment and incarceration.
Can you imagine? Two separate troglodytes came up with the same idea: send Hillary to the Hardrocks Hotel. You can’t explain that!
Well, “Duh” can,
This idea came from the Lord, and it came to me, and then it went to Rush Limbaugh. You say, ‘Boy, that sounds arrogant.’ Well, that shows how spiritually disconnected you are.
The same Holy Spirit that influenced Coach Dave influenced Rush Limbaugh. Don’t you understand that the same Holy Spirit that speaks to me is the same Holy Spirit that can speak to Rush Limbaugh and he doesn’t even know it?
I’m believing that this ‘indict Hillary’ spark has been lit and she ain’t going to get out from under it. There ain’t anywhere she can run. She can run but she cannot hide. The Holy Spirit has issued an indictment because we will never have free government in America if this criminal goes off scot-free simply because her ‘father’—the devil, in my honest opinion—has declared it so. My daddy said, ‘Coach, you go say, “Indict,” and I’m going to do something that is going to smack her daddy down.’ My daddy is bigger than her daddy.
Sounds like “Duh” has some “daddy issues” amongst his other mental quirks. But, that’s a column for another day.
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020
- US Justice Dept drops case against ex-Trump aide Flynn - May 7, 2020
- Trump ‘not concerned’ after Brazil official who met him tests positive for coronavirus - March 12, 2020
- AG Orders Jim Bakker to Stop Claiming His ‘Silver Solution’ Kills Coronavirus - March 6, 2020
- Islamic & Christian Fundies: Two Coins of the Same Side - November 26, 2019
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Impeachment - November 14, 2019
- Louie Gohmert Goes All ‘Civil War’ Over Impeachment - November 1, 2019
- Walk On Holy Water In Your Jesus Shoes For Just 14,000 Shekels! - October 15, 2019
- This Week in God (As worshiped by Bronze Age troglodytes!) - October 6, 2019
- Non-Khristians Not Welcome In New State To Be Called ‘Liberty!’ - September 14, 2019