A Message From the Holy (Holey?) Spirit
Dave Daubenmire (aka “Duh Coach”) has been hearing voices in his ear-straddled empty space. He claims it’s the “Holy Spirit.” (aka the “Sacred Spook.”) However, it’s far more likely that it’s a fig newton of his hyper-warped imagination.
Anyway, the “holy” voice sent him on a 8 hour road trip to Hillary Clinton’s house last Monday. [3/22/19]. When he got there, he stood in front of the Clintons’ abode and demanded that Trump arrest Hillary. (He must had demanded in a VERY LOUD voice, since Chappaqua, NY is a long way from the WHITE House.)
Arrested on what charges you may ask?
“Duh” didn’t provide any other than “Big Daddy” told him (via “Sacred Spook”) he wants her butt in the slammer.
Mission accomplished, despite nobody showing up and arresting Hillary, he drove back home.
Enter: El Rushbo
Then, the very next evening, a miracle occurred! Rush (Has anyone seen my meds?) Limbaugh showed up on Fox and called for Hillary’s indictment and incarceration.
Can you imagine? Two separate troglodytes came up with the same idea: send Hillary to the Hardrocks Hotel. You can’t explain that!
Well, “Duh” can,
This idea came from the Lord, and it came to me, and then it went to Rush Limbaugh. You say, ‘Boy, that sounds arrogant.’ Well, that shows how spiritually disconnected you are.
The same Holy Spirit that influenced Coach Dave influenced Rush Limbaugh. Don’t you understand that the same Holy Spirit that speaks to me is the same Holy Spirit that can speak to Rush Limbaugh and he doesn’t even know it?
I’m believing that this ‘indict Hillary’ spark has been lit and she ain’t going to get out from under it. There ain’t anywhere she can run. She can run but she cannot hide. The Holy Spirit has issued an indictment because we will never have free government in America if this criminal goes off scot-free simply because her ‘father’—the devil, in my honest opinion—has declared it so. My daddy said, ‘Coach, you go say, “Indict,” and I’m going to do something that is going to smack her daddy down.’ My daddy is bigger than her daddy.
Sounds like “Duh” has some “daddy issues” amongst his other mental quirks. But, that’s a column for another day.
- Trump downplays Russia in first comments about cyberattack - December 19, 2020
- Florida Republican Sen. Rick Scott has tested positive for COVID-19 - November 20, 2020
- Trump Allies Look At Buying Right-Wing Cable Network Newsmax To Create ‘Trump TV’ - November 16, 2020
- Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Stop Certification Of Biden’s Election Win In Pennsylvania - November 11, 2020
- 58 Million Ballots Have Been Cast Nationwide, Mostly By Democrats - October 25, 2020
- White House press secretary tests positive for coronavirus - October 5, 2020
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020