Rick Joyner is back with a hot, steaming pile of odorferous equine bowel movement.*
(*Translation for any Tea Potty readers: stinky horse shit.)
Yesterday [5/5/17], on his FaceBook (or, in his case, FarceBook) page, he started off his deranged rant by degrinating ex-FBI Director, James Comey, claiming “his integrity really has been challenged” and nobody wants anything to do with him.
Other than by Bullshit Mtn. and some RWNJs, I’m not sure who he’s refering to. From all accounts, the reaction inside the FBI is the exact opposite.
(Btw, the Rickster’s FB page lists his twit handle as @RickJoyner.MorningStar. I wonder if he’s any relation to Lucifer Morningstar?)
He goes on to say that people are going to be charged with treason because “so much really bad stuff has happened.”
I think we’re just touching the tip of the iceberg. There is so much yet to be exposed. I think that we’re going to see there were some things that some people [did who] are going to be indicted for treason. We’re going to see a lot of people indicted for releasing classified information to the media. That’s a serious crime and many do say boldly right now, That is treason to do that.
(“Many do say?” I don’t know. That sounds rather anonymous to me and according to Herr Rump, we’re not supposed to pay attention to anonymous sources. That is, unless those anonymous sources are saying nice things about Herr Rump.)
To try to overthrow a duly elected president is treason. I think you’re going to see that term being used more and more. We’ve got to get used to it. There is some really bad stuff going on in our deep state and going on, I think, in the last administration that is going to be manifested. Just get ready.
(Oh, and for those of you who think we shouldn’t publicize idiotic rants like this, the Rickster has a quarter of a million followers on FB. We need to keep track of what the enemy and his minions are up to.)
h/t Right Wing News
Featured Image Credit:
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020
- US Justice Dept drops case against ex-Trump aide Flynn - May 7, 2020
- Trump ‘not concerned’ after Brazil official who met him tests positive for coronavirus - March 12, 2020
- AG Orders Jim Bakker to Stop Claiming His ‘Silver Solution’ Kills Coronavirus - March 6, 2020
- Islamic & Christian Fundies: Two Coins of the Same Side - November 26, 2019
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Impeachment - November 14, 2019
- Louie Gohmert Goes All ‘Civil War’ Over Impeachment - November 1, 2019
- Walk On Holy Water In Your Jesus Shoes For Just 14,000 Shekels! - October 15, 2019
- This Week in God (As worshiped by Bronze Age troglodytes!) - October 6, 2019
- Non-Khristians Not Welcome In New State To Be Called ‘Liberty!’ - September 14, 2019