Crazy uncle Pat Robertson isn’t the only troglodyte “Khristian” (as opposed to “Christian”) that can come up with outlandish fantasies. Truth be told, Rick Wiles is actually better at it. And, his latest is a doozy!
Last week, Larry Klayman (known around the Beltway as “Litigious” Larry, for his conspiracy-derived law suits.) claimed that a former NSA and CIA contractor named Dennis Montgomery has evidence that “deep state” agencies have been conducting “systematic illegal surveillance on prominent Americans,” Including Trump (aka Duh Fuhrer).
Also, in Klayman’s words, Montgomery “claimed that these spy agencies had manipulated voting in Florida during the 2008 presidential election, where illegal tampering resulted in helping Obama to win the White House.”
Of course, Larry has also claimed, in court, that Barack Obama isn’t Barack Obama. He’s really Barry Soetoro. (In case you haven’t guessed, Larry’s a “birther.”)
Never one to let a crackpot conspiracy slip by, Wiles jumped on that as proving the CIA manipulated the 2008 election to ensure Obama’s victory. Therefore it stands to reason (As if “reason” and “Wiles” have a damn thing to do with each other.) that the 2016 election must have been rigged as well. After all, Obama was “so unpopular” and “people despise his administration.” (Obama had a 57% approval rate at the time of the election.)
Wiles claims he had a “creepy, eerie feeling” on election night, 2012, that “something really dark and sinister just happened today.”
I know what it was, we had intel agencies hack the election. This is why they’re so adamant about accusing Vladimir Putin of hacking the election, because they know that they’ve been doing it for a long time.
As for the 2016 election,
They didn’t hack it enough. There were so many people that voted for Donald Trump that all of their corruption could not overcome the will of the people.
(In regards to “the will of the people,” Trump lost the popular vote by about 3,000,000 votes.)
Then Wiles claimed that Obama isn’t really vacationing in French Polynesia, he’s trying to avoid imminent arrest.
This is why Obama is hiding in French Polynesia. He is a fugitive. He is hiding from arrest. I believe he knows he’s going to be arrested.
He then speculated that Obama will live out his days on a yacht in international waters to avoid extradition. Because, in Wile’s warped mind, this was “the biggest scandal in the history of this nation” and maybe “the biggest scandal in the history of the world.”
Featured Image: Screen Grab
- Trump downplays Russia in first comments about cyberattack - December 19, 2020
- Florida Republican Sen. Rick Scott has tested positive for COVID-19 - November 20, 2020
- Trump Allies Look At Buying Right-Wing Cable Network Newsmax To Create ‘Trump TV’ - November 16, 2020
- Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Stop Certification Of Biden’s Election Win In Pennsylvania - November 11, 2020
- 58 Million Ballots Have Been Cast Nationwide, Mostly By Democrats - October 25, 2020
- White House press secretary tests positive for coronavirus - October 5, 2020
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020