The last time I ran across Theodore “Batshit Crazy” Shoebat, he was demanding that gay people be put to death. This time, he’s out with a lunatic raving about the personnel change at Fox (aka “Bullshit Mtn.”) It seems ol’ “Batshit” ain’t too happy that Billo the Clown (aka Bill O’Reilly) got bounced off Bullshit Mtn.
He has a few reasons for that. (As if you can use “reason” in any sentence dealing with Shoebat.)
First off, he doesn’t believe that Billo ever sexually harassed anybody.
I don’t buy that bullshit! I don’t buy it for a second. I think that is simply a reason, it’s an excuse to get rid of him, it’s really a pretext to get rid of Bill O’Reilly. I don’t think that they just felt so bad for these women. I doubt Bill O’Reilly sexually harassed anybody.
And, he knows the reason behind the uproar. In his words, “I did indeed find a conspiracy.”
As to why BS Mtn would dump the host of their highest rated program, the mental midget has that figured out as well.
My suspicion is that the reason why they’re getting rid of Bill O’Reilly is that they want to get rid of all the old cats in the news business at Fox News. They want to get rid of all the old cats and replace them with people who are more pro-homosexual, they’re explicitly pro-homosexual, they’re pro-perversion and they are also—they could be, that is—closet Nazis.
Ok, the “closet Nazi” bit, might have some validity. But, “pro-homosexual?” Bullsht Mtn? Give me a break!
I’m not sure what “Batshit” is smoking, but if I find out, I’ll avoid it like the plague.
- Trump downplays Russia in first comments about cyberattack - December 19, 2020
- Florida Republican Sen. Rick Scott has tested positive for COVID-19 - November 20, 2020
- Trump Allies Look At Buying Right-Wing Cable Network Newsmax To Create ‘Trump TV’ - November 16, 2020
- Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Stop Certification Of Biden’s Election Win In Pennsylvania - November 11, 2020
- 58 Million Ballots Have Been Cast Nationwide, Mostly By Democrats - October 25, 2020
- White House press secretary tests positive for coronavirus - October 5, 2020
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020