End times “Khristian” (‘Cause, he sure as hell ain’t “Christian!”) troglodyte, Rick Wiles, has this whole dang thing about Junior Trump’s “Russian Adoption” meeting all figured out.
Don’t believe your lyin’ eyes when you read the emails. Don’t believe your lyin’ ears when you hear Junior’s various changing stories about the shits-ka-bob!
Believe the man who said Big Daddy would throw a fireball at us because “marriage equality.” Believe the man who said Target Restroom Policy Will Spark Nuclear War. Believe the man who said Obama Killed Scalia As A Pagan Human Sacrifice (And, he had the numerology to prove it.)
Believe that man!
Now that I’ve established the Rickster’s bona fides, on to his latest oral bowel movement in his very own words. (Or, maybe his script writer’s.)
I smell a skunk in the garden. It was a set-up. The dark state feared Donald Trump would defeat the queen of sleaze, Hillary Clinton; they saw the massive, enthusiastic crowds standing in line for hours to see their hero, Donald Trump. They also saw the empty seats at Hillary Clinton rallies. The deep state feared they couldn’t steal enough votes on election day to rig the election in Hillary’s favor and what did they do? They immediately began working on Plan B: Sabotage the Trump presidency if he won in November.
The deep state concocted this fake narrative over a year ago and started planting fake evidence to be used later to bolster the claim. The meeting between the Russian lawyer and Donald Trump Jr. was part of the scheme to plant evidence—fake evidence—in 2016 that could be used in 2017 to impeach Donald Trump as a Russian stooge!
You have got to give the dark state credit for being creative. They are masterful liars.
WOW! Just WOW! Think about that!
The “Deep State,” (Definitions of which, change, depending on the circumstances.) got several people with connections to Putin or Russian intelligence agencies (Some rather strong.) to cooperate with our intelligence agencies (The definition of “Deep State,” in this circumstance.)
Soooo, what’s Putin’s part in this? Something along this scale of scam, perpetrated by people at that level? And he didn’t know about it, let alone approve it? Believe that, and I’ve got this bridge in NYC, you might be interested in purchasing.
And the “Deep State” could tell he was going to win because of his YUGE crowds? (Bernie had bigger and he lost.) And, they couldn’t rig enough Hillary votes? Trump, hisownself, claims they did, and he wouldn’t lie would he?
(There will be a slight pause while you finish laughing your ass off.)
But surely, the Rickster had proof of all of this! I mean, he wouldn’t just pull it out of his tinfoil toupee, would he?
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020
- US Justice Dept drops case against ex-Trump aide Flynn - May 7, 2020
- Trump ‘not concerned’ after Brazil official who met him tests positive for coronavirus - March 12, 2020
- AG Orders Jim Bakker to Stop Claiming His ‘Silver Solution’ Kills Coronavirus - March 6, 2020
- Islamic & Christian Fundies: Two Coins of the Same Side - November 26, 2019
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Impeachment - November 14, 2019
- Louie Gohmert Goes All ‘Civil War’ Over Impeachment - November 1, 2019
- Walk On Holy Water In Your Jesus Shoes For Just 14,000 Shekels! - October 15, 2019
- This Week in God (As worshiped by Bronze Age troglodytes!) - October 6, 2019
- Non-Khristians Not Welcome In New State To Be Called ‘Liberty!’ - September 14, 2019