A Military Tribunal executed John McCain?
What news flash from Planet Nibiru contained that little item? Did this entire country teleport to Bizarro World? Or, was this the product of a fever dream, transformed into a plea for attention?
My bet’s on door #3!
The competition between the pundits, pimps and preachers of the tinfoil toupee set is tremendous!
I mean, think about it. In order to stay current and rake in those Benjamins, the pundits, pimps and preachers have to keep topping themselves with even kookier conspiracies. And, in the days of “Pizzagate,” “Deep State” and “QAnon,” that gets more and more difficult.
To top it off, several of the aforementioned individuals are not exactly shining towers of intellect. Actually, they’re more along the line of mental midgets.
Case in point: Mark Taylor
Mark’s claim to fame(?) is that, back when he was a fireman, he had a dream that Trump would become president. (Funny thing is that I had one of those too, but mine was a nightmare!)
Anyway, since Trump’s rump was ensconced in the Oval Office, Mark’s been calling himself, “The Firefighter
Profit…er…Prophet,” and “The Man Who Saw Tomorrow.” (That last one sounds like a bad 50’s SciFi “B” movie.)
I’ve covered Taylor’s pontifications in the past. Such gems as “Freemasons, Illuminati Using A Special DNA Changing Frequency To Make People Hate Trump.’ Then there was last December, when he claimed 5000 Powerful Pedophile Satanists Will Face Tribunals That Will ‘Make Nuremberg Look Like A Cakewalk. Oh, and Taylor has prophesied that Rump is going to be landslided into a second term so he can keep on winning “victory after victory.” Not only that, Trump Will Release Cancer And Alzheimer’s Cures In His 2nd Term!
But, enough with the moldy oldies, whats he done lately?
Taylor’s latest filbert fantasies:
Our Mark has been busy these last few days. As I said before, you want to add to your collection of Franklin portraits, you have to keep your benefactors’ attention.
Last week, Taylor appeared on “The Sharpening Report” to reinforce his tinfoil toupee cred.
His biggest “bombshell” was that, despite all the evidence and McCain’s own words, John McCain did NOT die of cancer. He was executed by a military tribunal for the dreaded “Deep State.”
Taylor explained that the execution has something to do with getting Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court. At least, I think that was his explanation. To be honest,it didn’t make much sense. But then his ramblings very seldom do.
See if you find any logic in this pile of bovine bowel movement:
- McCain was executed by a military tribunal, supposedly run by the nefarious (Not to mention, non-existent.) “Deep State,” because he would have voted to seat Kavanaugh on the bench.
- All the abortion and attempted rape business is just a diversion in the Democrats’ attempt to stop Kavanaugh.
- It’s important to get Kavanaugh because he would allow Trump to set up his own military tribunals.
- The Dems are afraid of Trump’s military tribunals, because they know he would use them to kill off his opposition, starting with Obama and Clinton.
Here’s the dirt from the horses mouth. (The nether one.):
Taylor started off telling the program’s host,
We both know that John McCain was executed under military tribunals. Which is another reason why Judge Kavanaugh, they’re screaming so loud. They’re trying to disguise it that it’s abortion that they’re worried about; that’s not what they’re worried about. They want a solid 5-4 vote for military tribunals … It’s the military tribunals [they’re worried about] because they know it’s going to cost them lives and they’re going to be executed.
As to what proof he had that McCain was murdered? It was something John Kasich said. In an interview, he misspoke and said, “put to death,” instead of “put to rest.”
Of course, Kasich is a conservative Republican, so he must get the inside scoop from his deep state pals. Or maybe he’s a member of the mythical organization.
Back to Taylor.
When you watched John McCain’s funeral and you saw the entire cabal right there in one spot. These people weren’t smiling. They knew John McCain was a prophetic marker in time that we have moved from judgment to justice is now being served. Period. And they know it and they know that if they don’t do something to stop this, they’re next. John McCain was the number three guy—you’ve got Barack Obama being number one, Hillary Clinton being number two, and John McCain being number three. So if they can take down the head of ISIS, John McCain, the number three guy out of all of this, they know they’re next. That’s why they’re scared to death, that’s why they’re screaming.
So, it isn’t military tribunals that Taylor doesn’t like, it’s just the ones that Trump doesn’t control. He evidently feels the same way about martial law.
I do think that they are going to declare martial law at some point. I view martial law as a great thing, under this administration.”
Everything that the enemy meant for us—in other words, the Obama administration, Hillary Clinton—what they meant to do to us is now being turned back on them,” Taylor crowed. “They were intending on using martial law to round people up and put them in these concentration camps … That was their whole plan all along, but under this administration, it’s now to round them up. See, it’s being turned against them now. So, yes, I see martial law as a good thing.
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020
- US Justice Dept drops case against ex-Trump aide Flynn - May 7, 2020
- Trump ‘not concerned’ after Brazil official who met him tests positive for coronavirus - March 12, 2020
- AG Orders Jim Bakker to Stop Claiming His ‘Silver Solution’ Kills Coronavirus - March 6, 2020
- Islamic & Christian Fundies: Two Coins of the Same Side - November 26, 2019
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Impeachment - November 14, 2019
- Louie Gohmert Goes All ‘Civil War’ Over Impeachment - November 1, 2019
- Walk On Holy Water In Your Jesus Shoes For Just 14,000 Shekels! - October 15, 2019
- This Week in God (As worshiped by Bronze Age troglodytes!) - October 6, 2019
- Non-Khristians Not Welcome In New State To Be Called ‘Liberty!’ - September 14, 2019