Rick Joyner can teleport!
He knows he can, because he’s done it! (Well, that’s what he claims, anyway.)
For those of you who didn’t click those last two links, Dominion Theology is a group of Khristian political ideologies that seek to institute a nation governed by Khristians based on their personal understandings of biblical law. (i.e. The Old Testament version of Sharia Law.)
The Seven Mountain Mandate says that before J.C. makes the trip back to earth, Khristians must control the seven mountains:
(Think “Religious Wrong” version of Iran.)
Over the years, Ricky has said and done a hell of a lot of rather stupid things. If you want to check some of them out, Right Wing Watch has been keeping track.
Fortunately for him, there are enough Bubba Tudum types out there to make him a very rich wingnut. Ricky heads up Morningstar Ministries, run out of Jim Bakker’s old Heritage USA complex. (And it pays well!)
Oh, and he believes that Trump is “God’s anointed,” and hurricanes are because Big Daddy’s pissed at us for one reason or another.
Anyway, on to the latest insanity.
Tuesday [8/7/18] Ricky posted a video on his FaceBook page, in which he sort of describes his (and his car’s) teleportation, or as he put it, “translated by faith.”
That has happened to me one time … I really got physically translated with my car and was zapped right to a place.
It was physically impossible for that to have happened otherwise. I went somewhere that would have taken two hours by travel; I was there instantly. I didn’t even tell anybody about that for years because I thought no one would believe me.
(I hate to break it to you, Ricky, that “not believing” part ain’t gonna change!)
But, here’s the best part: According to Ricky, Big Daddy told him that he was setting up a “translated by faith” transportation system
In the days to come, we were going to be translated by faith. We would pray and say, ‘Lord, I need to be there right now’ and, boom, we would be there. I think some are doing that now.
If you watched the video, you notice that while he didn’t “have time to get into it now,” but he’ll tell us about it some time.
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- The Scurge(?) or Scourge(?) of Socialism - March 22, 2019
- The Georgia ‘Battle of the Sexes’ Rages On - March 19, 2019
- Testicular Bill Of Rights Would Place Restrictions On Men’s Sex Lives - March 13, 2019
- What Is It With Republicans, Pedophilia And Child Brides? - March 5, 2019
- WWRJS (Who Would Republican Jesus Shoot?) - February 26, 2019
- The Battle of the Ballot Box - February 20, 2019
- 46 % Of Republicans Believe God Wanted Trump To Be President - February 19, 2019
- Tom Brady Is Sleeping With A Witch? Wait, WTF? - February 11, 2019
- Just How ‘Mobbed Up’ Is Trump? (Part 1) - February 10, 2019
- Trump Hates Illegal Immigrants, But Loves To Hire Them - February 8, 2019