Rick Joyner can teleport!
He knows he can, because he’s done it! (Well, that’s what he claims, anyway.)
For those of you who didn’t click those last two links, Dominion Theology is a group of Khristian political ideologies that seek to institute a nation governed by Khristians based on their personal understandings of biblical law. (i.e. The Old Testament version of Sharia Law.)
The Seven Mountain Mandate says that before J.C. makes the trip back to earth, Khristians must control the seven mountains:
(Think “Religious Wrong” version of Iran.)
Over the years, Ricky has said and done a hell of a lot of rather stupid things. If you want to check some of them out, Right Wing Watch has been keeping track.
Fortunately for him, there are enough Bubba Tudum types out there to make him a very rich wingnut. Ricky heads up Morningstar Ministries, run out of Jim Bakker’s old Heritage USA complex. (And it pays well!)
Oh, and he believes that Trump is “God’s anointed,” and hurricanes are because Big Daddy’s pissed at us for one reason or another.
Anyway, on to the latest insanity.
Tuesday [8/7/18] Ricky posted a video on his FaceBook page, in which he sort of describes his (and his car’s) teleportation, or as he put it, “translated by faith.”
That has happened to me one time … I really got physically translated with my car and was zapped right to a place.
It was physically impossible for that to have happened otherwise. I went somewhere that would have taken two hours by travel; I was there instantly. I didn’t even tell anybody about that for years because I thought no one would believe me.
(I hate to break it to you, Ricky, that “not believing” part ain’t gonna change!)
But, here’s the best part: According to Ricky, Big Daddy told him that he was setting up a “translated by faith” transportation system
In the days to come, we were going to be translated by faith. We would pray and say, ‘Lord, I need to be there right now’ and, boom, we would be there. I think some are doing that now.
If you watched the video, you notice that while he didn’t “have time to get into it now,” but he’ll tell us about it some time.
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- Nutbar: Military Sprays Chemicals in the Sky to Create Chaos - May 19, 2019
- Gay Cartoon Rat Gets Married, Franklin Graham Gets PO’d! - May 16, 2019
- Nutbar: Failure to Jail Hillary ‘Spitting in the Face of God’ - May 11, 2019
- ‘God’ Gave Jim Bakker A Helpful List So Khristians Will Know How To Vote - May 5, 2019
- Wingnut: ‘The Holy Spirit Has indicted Hillary Clinton - April 25, 2019
- Wing-nut ‘Prophet’: God Wants Trump’s Political Enemies Executed - April 17, 2019
- Alabama Senate: Fundamentalist Churches Can Have Own Police - April 14, 2019
- Ma Nature Slaps S.D.! Thoughts & Prayers To The Rescue. - April 10, 2019
- Alabama: Have An Abortion And You Could Spend 99 Years In Prison - April 7, 2019
- Matt Gaetz: Donald Trump, The First Female President? - April 4, 2019