When you were a small child, lo those many years ago, were you ever regaled with tales of the boogeyman and how he was gonna getcha if you didn’t watch out? Well, the Khristians of the “Religious Wrong” have their own version of those stories. However, they call him the “Anti-Christ!”
The Anti-Christ makes a cameo appearance in a number of biblical “prophecies,” but is only called the Anti-Christ in John’s version of events. However, the current reigning version of the Anti-Christ comes to us courtesy of Revelations, wherein he’s called “The Beast.” I mean, what’s not to love? Revelations has epic battles, grotesque creatures, a semi-solid plot line and the “God Guy” wins in the end. (Kind of reminds me of one of the acid trips of my youth. Or, was that magic mushrooms???)
Over the centuries, there have been a lot of supposed candidates for the honor of being the bad dude. They’ve ranged from Nero to Napoleon to the Pope. (Not just a Pope, the entire Papacy!)
However, with the recent rise of the “Religious Wrong” there seems to be a shocking increase in the number of suspicious Anti-Christ sightings!
In researching this post, I ran across several dozen current candidates, including Danny DeVito and Jared Kushner. (Although the latter doesn’t seem to possess the charisma nor the cranial capacity to pull it off.) Several individuals were people most Americans know nothing about. (Javier Solana, anyone?) An imaginary computer even made the cut.
And, of course there were the usual suspects, including Obama. You may remember the infamous “Fly on the Face” incident that proved it.
Back then, this is what Rick Wiles and his guest, Jonathan Matthew Wright, had to say about the situation:
Wiles: Either Barack Obama is the Man of Sin or he is strongly connected to the Man of Sin or the spirit of Antichrist.
Wright: That’s right. Those are my only — I’ve tried to look at this as an investigation not with an agenda, by the way, but what I’ve come up with those have to be the possibilities. Let’s just face it, he’s got a ring on that says, ‘There’s no God but Allah and Mohammad is his Messenger.’ Now, by definition, that’s Antichrist.
Although, instead of being “Lord of the Diptera,” (Flies) one member of the tinfoil toupee troupe thought he’s the “Savior of the Formicidae,” (Ants.)Evidently, over the past couple of years, Rick Wiles has modified his view. Instead of a half-black heterosexual Christian, Wiles thinks(?) he’s a gay Jew. Or, maybe it’s anybody who doesn’t buy Wiles’ BS.
It is anybody or anything that denies that Jesus Christ came to earth as God in human flesh. That is antichrist. If you deny it, then you are antichrist. And the Jews and Judaism is antichrist. Any Jew that denies that Jesus Christ is the son of God in human flesh, then he is antichrist. Judaism is antichrist. Islam is antichrist. Hinduism, Buddhism, all those isms [are] antichrist because they deny the virgin birth of the son of God
I personally believe that the Man of Perdition, the one that you call Antichrist, I personally believe he will be a homosexual Jew. Watch out for global Zionism taking over this planet through artificial intelligence. There are two things that you cannot publicly criticize now; you cannot criticize the homosexual agenda and you cannot criticize Zionism. Those two are together. They’re driven by the same spirit. And what is coming is a global entity that is going to be Zionism and homosexuality and it’s going to be operated through artificial intelligence and it’s going to be policed through the most high-tech surveillance society that you can imagine. It will be a nightmare.
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- White House press secretary tests positive for coronavirus - October 5, 2020
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020
- Trump Accuses Biden Of Trying To ‘Abolish Suburbs’ In Odd Rose Garden Press Conference - July 17, 2020
- Trump Fires Campaign Manager Brad Parscale, Replaces Him With Bill Stepien Amid Poor Polling - July 16, 2020
- Trump move to free ally Stone is ‘historic corruption’: Republican senator - July 11, 2020
- Trump Far Right Rally Gets pranked by Borat Creator - June 30, 2020
- Trump faces outrage after report reveals Russia offered Afghan militants ‘rewards to kill Americans’ - June 27, 2020