A recent Pew Research reports that 83 percent of the registered voters who identify as Republican are non-Hispanic whites. Meaning, thanks to decades of kiss up/kick down racist rhetoric and legislation, the Republican Party is as white as a Klan rally – and that’s just fine with them. After all, there are now literal, open Nazis running for public office on the Republican ticket.
From the tiki-torch marches to the White House, the Republican party now makes a welcome home for the types of White Nationalist fascists “The Greatest Generation” of Americans fought, bled and died to defeat. With Trump as their most vociferous advocate cheering them on, Nazis are feeling emboldened to inflict their manias on decent society.
For example, a Chesapeake Virginia black woman on her lunch break was harassed by white morons who threw business cards at her depicting nationalist hate rhetoric, nooses and Nazi swastikas.
WTKR reported, “After passing a small pile of business cards scattered across the sidewalk and grass, she told News 3 a car slowed down next to her and someone yelled out the window.
She couldn’t hear what the person said, but said they threw a handful of business cards at her that promoted white nationalism.
The back of one card said in part, ‘No multi-racial society is a healthy society’ and, ‘If the White race is to survive, we must unite our people on the basis of common blood, organize them within a progressive social order, and inspire them within a common set of ideals.’
Crosby said she was shocked and angry.
‘It’s just upsetting to know that people can’t even go on a walk now without being targeted,’ she said.”
Crosby posted her experience on Facebook.
Since the Republican Dumb Führer “won” the Electoral College and began his reign of divisiveness (despite receiving fewer votes), the most abhorrent racists are now out of the closet and feeling emboldened to terrorize decent, normal, non-racist people. In fact, on the very day Trump began to squat in the White House (despite receiving fewer votes) Reported hate crimes with racial or ethnic bias jumped exponentially and haven’t slowed.
Today’s incident is case in point. Though not a physical attack, the psychological intimidation is designed to send a loud and clear, hateful message. Namely, “be afraid.”
This is what we’re up against. This is why we must RESIST the Trump/Republican agenda – until racists are cowering in the closet and firmly in history’s trash heap where they belong.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018