From Olympic dumb-ass Ryan Lochte lying about being robbed at gun point in Rio de Janeiro to Susan Smith lying that she’d been carjacked in by a black man who drove away with her two young sons, there’s a long history of white people blaming their crimes on black people. You know… because racism.
Now add Eric Hunter Jones to the list. The 23-year-old man called Sheriff’s deputies late Saturday night to a Motel in Spotsylvania County, Virginia, where he wove a tale about the single gunshot to his leg that allegedly starred two fictitious black men.
The Free Lance-Star reported that Jones “told deputies that two black males had approached him outside the motel and that one of them shot him, Carey said.
Carey said detectives were called to the scene and began interviewing witnesses in an attempt to find a possible suspect. Detectives determined that there was no other suspect and that the victim had actually shot himself.”
Deputies conducted an investigation, which included a search of Jones’ room. No “black men” were found, but they did uncover the same stolen gun that inflicted Jones’ wound. According to the Free Lance-Star, the genius was then “charged with possession of a firearm by a felon, felony receiving stolen property, reckless handling of a firearm and filing a false police report, … and placed in the Rappahannock Regional Jail under no bond.”
Until the United States has that much needed Truth and Reconciliation conversation about race, rest assured that white morons will always use people of color as convenient scapegoats.
- Trump Doesn’t Seem to Know the Difference Between England, the U.K. and Great Britain - July 16, 2018
- Conservative Columnist Mocks GOP’s Strzok Hearing: ‘There’s a Reason They’re Called the Stupid Party’ (VIDEO) - July 13, 2018
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Wants Us To Believe John Kelly is as Petty and Small As Trump - July 12, 2018
- Caught on Camera – Racist Harasses Woman for Wearing Shirt Depicting Puerto Rican Flag As Cops Do Nothing - July 10, 2018
- To Placate Formula Makers, Trump Bullies UN Over Breastfeeding Resolution – Until Russia Sponsors It - July 9, 2018
- Another Notable Conservative Flees ‘White-Nationalist Party’ GOP, Endorses Democratic ‘Takeover’ - July 5, 2018
- Portland Police Revoke Permit When Alt-Right Rally Turns Into a Rampage - July 2, 2018
- Marco Rubio is More Upset About An “F Bomb” on TV than Another Gun Massacre (TWEETS) - June 29, 2018
- Trump Defends Putin’s Innocence In Election Meddling Right Before Summit Announcement - June 28, 2018
- Restaurant That Refused To Serve Sarah Sanders Targeted by Trump Supporters (VIDEO) - June 27, 2018