From Olympic dumb-ass Ryan Lochte lying about being robbed at gun point in Rio de Janeiro to Susan Smith lying that she’d been carjacked in by a black man who drove away with her two young sons, there’s a long history of white people blaming their crimes on black people. You know… because racism.
Now add Eric Hunter Jones to the list. The 23-year-old man called Sheriff’s deputies late Saturday night to a Motel in Spotsylvania County, Virginia, where he wove a tale about the single gunshot to his leg that allegedly starred two fictitious black men.
The Free Lance-Star reported that Jones “told deputies that two black males had approached him outside the motel and that one of them shot him, Carey said.
Carey said detectives were called to the scene and began interviewing witnesses in an attempt to find a possible suspect. Detectives determined that there was no other suspect and that the victim had actually shot himself.”
Deputies conducted an investigation, which included a search of Jones’ room. No “black men” were found, but they did uncover the same stolen gun that inflicted Jones’ wound. According to the Free Lance-Star, the genius was then “charged with possession of a firearm by a felon, felony receiving stolen property, reckless handling of a firearm and filing a false police report, … and placed in the Rappahannock Regional Jail under no bond.”
Until the United States has that much needed Truth and Reconciliation conversation about race, rest assured that white morons will always use people of color as convenient scapegoats.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018