From Olympic dumb-ass Ryan Lochte lying about being robbed at gun point in Rio de Janeiro to Susan Smith lying that she’d been carjacked in by a black man who drove away with her two young sons, there’s a long history of white people blaming their crimes on black people. You know… because racism.
Now add Eric Hunter Jones to the list. The 23-year-old man called Sheriff’s deputies late Saturday night to a Motel in Spotsylvania County, Virginia, where he wove a tale about the single gunshot to his leg that allegedly starred two fictitious black men.
The Free Lance-Star reported that Jones “told deputies that two black males had approached him outside the motel and that one of them shot him, Carey said.
Carey said detectives were called to the scene and began interviewing witnesses in an attempt to find a possible suspect. Detectives determined that there was no other suspect and that the victim had actually shot himself.”
Deputies conducted an investigation, which included a search of Jones’ room. No “black men” were found, but they did uncover the same stolen gun that inflicted Jones’ wound. According to the Free Lance-Star, the genius was then “charged with possession of a firearm by a felon, felony receiving stolen property, reckless handling of a firearm and filing a false police report, … and placed in the Rappahannock Regional Jail under no bond.”
Until the United States has that much needed Truth and Reconciliation conversation about race, rest assured that white morons will always use people of color as convenient scapegoats.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2018 Republican Dirty Tricks
- Entire New York bar Shows Us all how Nazis – like Milo Yiannopoulos – Should be Greeted (VIDEO) - April 23, 2018
- On Earth Day, Trump Calls For Deregulation That Made the EPA Necessary In the First Place - April 22, 2018
- Racist Idiots (I know, I repeat) Are Too Busy Making Racist Displays to Learn Who Won the Civil War (Video) - April 21, 2018
- Anti-LGBT Liberty Counsel Attorney Says Satan is to Blame for Sex Ed In Schools (VIDEO) - April 20, 2018
- GOP Senator Says Asking Whether He’ll Back Trump in 2020 is a “Gotcha Question” (Video) - April 19, 2018
- Trump Gets the Year of Death Wrong in Official Condolences for Barbara Bush - April 17, 2018
- Another Threatening Racist Tirade Caught on Cell Phone Video - April 17, 2018
- White Guy Shoots Himself With A Stolen Gun And Blames Two Black Men, Of Course - April 16, 2018
- Irony Alert! Trump Calls James Comey an “Untruthful Slime Ball” - April 13, 2018
- Donald Trump Wants To Know Why The World Doesn’t “Thank” Him - April 12, 2018