For generations, Republicans praised the American health insurance racket as “the best health system in the world.” After all, anything is “the best” if you’re rich enough. The rest of us are at the mercy of the greedy ghouls who get rich by denying us care. As the insurance racketeers ate up 16% of the GDP, it was well past time for our government of “We, The People,” to step in and regulate this immoral industry. Given that the United States operates as an appendage of the affairs of the economic elite, President Obama took the only truly effective remedy -Single Payer – – off the table and passed the Republican health care plan. That’s right, originally hatched in the bowels of the Heritage Foundation, the ACA is designed to keep the for-profit health racket firmly in between patient and doctor, literally demanding “your money or your life.” To deny President Obama a legacy, the Republicans spent the last eight years symbolically repealing and systematically undermining the law, promising to “replace” it with, as Trump says, “something terrific.”
Though, we all know, despite the promises, Republicans have no “replacement” plan. That doesn’t bother them a bit. These “patriots” are quite happy cultivating a nation of serfs and lords. Though we’ve all eagerly awaited to see this “terrific” plan we’ve been promised for nearly a decade, Republicans are hiding it from the people’s representatives – and Rand Paul.
Rand Paul’s problem with the ACA is that it exists at all. When he found out that his fellow Republicans were keeping their so-called “replacement” bill under lock and key, he brought the internet on his quest to track it down.
He came “armed” with a copy machine.
…but Sen. Paul was unsuccessful because his fellow Republicans blocked the door.
Prompting the hashtag “#WheresTheBill”
You see, what Koch Sucking Republicans fear most is that while the Affordable Care Act may not be perfect, its somethin’ – and Republicans got NOTHIN’.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018