We know that the so-called President couldn’t find Tehran on a map if his greedy, useless, life depended on it. Yet, in keeping with his governing policy of “if Obama was for it, I’m against it,” the 71-year old toddler currently squatting in the White House further disgraced America’s once-good name by pulling the United States out of the Iran nuclear accord.
Now, though he struggled to justify his decision beyond incessantly proclaiming how “bad” the deal is (read: Obama did it) Axios reports that the worst so-called President ever was gleeful after the announcement. As a 71-year old emotionally-stunted, morally-bankrupt child, he enjoys watching the “experts” on “CNN freaking out.”
Yes, you read that correctly. Our country and globe are in the hands of a sociopath who destabilizes the globe as a substitute for Viagra.
According to the website’s source, “He’s going big, with what he believes, and confident in it all. POTUS ran against experts — the ‘eggheads’ — and believes that rebalancing our policies on trade, defense spending, security, etc., simply makes sense.”
Former Obama official Ben Rhodes was “deeply involved in the Iran deal who’s now co-chair of National Security Action, a Democratic response to Trump — said during a visit to Axios yesterday that the announcement reflects ‘strategic incoherence’ and a ‘bizarre’ effort ‘to precipitate a crisis.'”
It’s widely reported that Trump was annoyed by Tillerson advocating to stay in the deal.
Now, he’s surrounded by warmongering chickenhawks like John Bolton. A bloodthirsty ghoul who once promised a group of right-wingers that we’d be at war with Iran before 2019.
— Bahman Kalbasi (@BahmanKalbasi) March 22, 2018
The deal was agreed between Iran and the five permanent members of the UN Security Council – the UK, France, China, Russia, Germany – and the United States.
Though, as BBC reports, “other signatories to the nuclear accord say they remain committed to it.”
Iran President Hassan Rouhani released a statement that assured: “If we achieve the deal’s goals in co-operation with other members of the deal, it will remain in place.”
Once again, the worst so-called President ever leaves the United States on the outside, looking in… while the world progresses without us.
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018
- GOP Candidate Hardy Billington is Really Anti-Gay. Methinks He Doth Protest Too Much. - August 7, 2018
- Meghan McCain is the Poster Child for Why We Need to Save Democracy by Taxing the Rich - July 26, 2018
- Trump Supporter “Sees the Light” After ICE Deports her Daughter-in-Law - July 25, 2018
- Oathkeepers No-Show to Their Own Protest at Maxine Waters’ Office, Counter Protest Ensues - July 20, 2018
- Newspapers Worldwide Declare Trump a “Putin’s Poodle” Traitor - July 17, 2018
- Trump Doesn’t Seem to Know the Difference Between England, the U.K. and Great Britain - July 16, 2018
- Conservative Columnist Mocks GOP’s Strzok Hearing: ‘There’s a Reason They’re Called the Stupid Party’ (VIDEO) - July 13, 2018
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Wants Us To Believe John Kelly is as Petty and Small As Trump - July 12, 2018
- Caught on Camera – Racist Harasses Woman for Wearing Shirt Depicting Puerto Rican Flag As Cops Do Nothing - July 10, 2018