We know that the so-called President couldn’t find Tehran on a map if his greedy, useless, life depended on it. Yet, in keeping with his governing policy of “if Obama was for it, I’m against it,” the 71-year old toddler currently squatting in the White House further disgraced America’s once-good name by pulling the United States out of the Iran nuclear accord.
Now, though he struggled to justify his decision beyond incessantly proclaiming how “bad” the deal is (read: Obama did it) Axios reports that the worst so-called President ever was gleeful after the announcement. As a 71-year old emotionally-stunted, morally-bankrupt child, he enjoys watching the “experts” on “CNN freaking out.”
Yes, you read that correctly. Our country and globe are in the hands of a sociopath who destabilizes the globe as a substitute for Viagra.
According to the website’s source, “He’s going big, with what he believes, and confident in it all. POTUS ran against experts — the ‘eggheads’ — and believes that rebalancing our policies on trade, defense spending, security, etc., simply makes sense.”
Former Obama official Ben Rhodes was “deeply involved in the Iran deal who’s now co-chair of National Security Action, a Democratic response to Trump — said during a visit to Axios yesterday that the announcement reflects ‘strategic incoherence’ and a ‘bizarre’ effort ‘to precipitate a crisis.'”
It’s widely reported that Trump was annoyed by Tillerson advocating to stay in the deal.
Now, he’s surrounded by warmongering chickenhawks like John Bolton. A bloodthirsty ghoul who once promised a group of right-wingers that we’d be at war with Iran before 2019.
— Bahman Kalbasi (@BahmanKalbasi) March 22, 2018
The deal was agreed between Iran and the five permanent members of the UN Security Council – the UK, France, China, Russia, Germany – and the United States.
Though, as BBC reports, “other signatories to the nuclear accord say they remain committed to it.”
Iran President Hassan Rouhani released a statement that assured: “If we achieve the deal’s goals in co-operation with other members of the deal, it will remain in place.”
Once again, the worst so-called President ever leaves the United States on the outside, looking in… while the world progresses without us.
- GOP Rep. Dana Rohrabacher Says it’s OK Not to Sell Homes to LGBT Humans, As God Intended - May 25, 2018
- Sean Hannity Helps Lil’ Blonde Fascist Tomi Lahren Turn Water Incident into Whining (Video) - May 24, 2018
- Right-Wingers Threaten to Cancel Netflix Over Deal with Our Last Legitimately-Elected President (Tweets) - May 22, 2018
- Trump Misspells His Wife’s Name, and Twitter Laughs - May 20, 2018
- A Village Idiot of Trump’s America Parades with a Gun in Front of Latest School Shooting Crime Scene (VIDEO) - May 18, 2018
- Rudy Giuliani Whines ‘Unfair!’ when CNN’ Plays 1990’s Clip of Him Saying a POTUS Must Obey a Subpoena - May 18, 2018
- Trump Marks Mueller Anniversary with Unhinged Tweet - May 17, 2018
- GOP Strategist Rick Wilson: There’s “No Decency, Civility or Humanity” in WH led by “Dumpster Fire” Trump (VIDEO) - May 15, 2018
- Immigrant-Bashing Tomi Lahren’s Great-Grandparents Didn’t “Assimilate” - May 14, 2018
- WH Source: Trump Scrapped Iran Deal Because He Likes Watching “Experts Freak Out on CNN” - May 9, 2018