Our “Back to the (18)50’s” Attorney General, Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III, wants another crusade in the so-called “War on Drugs!” (Never mind that we’ve already lost that one BIG TIME)
But, bless his little heart, he’s picked his primary target: Not heroin, not meth, not crack,…Mary Jane! The evil weed that is the gateway (according to him) to a lifetime of abuse of heroin, or opium, or opoids, or or meth or something else equally bad for you.
While the rest of the country is moving on, (Over 60% of Americans support legalization, 29 states legalized medical marijuana, and 8 states and D.C allow recreational use) Jefferson is stuck back in 1936, spending too much time watching “Reefer Madness” over and over
As they say in their flyer, this “started out as a joke.” Right now, it looks like they’re laughing themselves to the bank. Their first batch sold out and there’s currently about a two-week wait until the next batch arrives.
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- Trump downplays Russia in first comments about cyberattack - December 19, 2020
- Florida Republican Sen. Rick Scott has tested positive for COVID-19 - November 20, 2020
- Trump Allies Look At Buying Right-Wing Cable Network Newsmax To Create ‘Trump TV’ - November 16, 2020
- Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Stop Certification Of Biden’s Election Win In Pennsylvania - November 11, 2020
- 58 Million Ballots Have Been Cast Nationwide, Mostly By Democrats - October 25, 2020
- White House press secretary tests positive for coronavirus - October 5, 2020
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020