Always wanted to walk on water like J.C. did back in the day? Well, through the miracle of modern merchandising, you can! But only in your “Jesus Shoes,” now equipped with HWFTJR! [Holy Water From The Jordan River]
These shoes started life as run-of-the-mill Nike Air Max 97s [Amazon: $193.95]. Then they were injected with 30 ml [1 oz] of Jordan Holy Water in each shoe, and then blessed by an authentic Brooklyn priest.
They also added a crucifix, and one review said the shoes were “100% frankincense wool”. Not sure what the heck that is. Frankincense comes from the sap of Boswellia and Commiphora trees and is used to reduce wrinkles and, of course, was a birthday gift for J.C. (Did J.C. have a postpartum skin condition?)
What’s that you’re saying? Nobody in his right mind would fall for something as stupid as that? Well, you could be right about the “right mind” part, but this is the “Age of Trump.”
The first batch of 24 sold out immediately!
What makes this even funnier, is the person behind this is Jewish, and according to him, the only thing he really knows about J.C. is the “walking on water” bit.
Be that as it may, once again, P.T. Barnum hit the nail on the head when he (or somebody) stated, “There’s a sucker born every minute!”
And, if you know someone who regrets missing out on this “chance of a lifetime,” tell them to rejoice! Their prayers have been answered and there’s a second batch currently available. I’d tell you where, but they didn’t pay us to advertise them, so I won’t. 😛
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020
- Trump Accuses Biden Of Trying To ‘Abolish Suburbs’ In Odd Rose Garden Press Conference - July 17, 2020
- Trump Fires Campaign Manager Brad Parscale, Replaces Him With Bill Stepien Amid Poor Polling - July 16, 2020
- Trump move to free ally Stone is ‘historic corruption’: Republican senator - July 11, 2020
- Trump Far Right Rally Gets pranked by Borat Creator - June 30, 2020
- Trump faces outrage after report reveals Russia offered Afghan militants ‘rewards to kill Americans’ - June 27, 2020
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020