As I always say, in every Republican beats the heart of an inherent fascist. Tonight’s antics of so-called President Trump are case in point. In the wake of appallingly giving aid and comfort to Nazis after committing an act of terror and murdering a 32 year old Heather Heyer, Twitler spent Friday attacking transgendered military personnel for no reason other than hate, then pardoning an authoritarian for violating the Constitution and civil rights of people of color – all while a life-threatening category 4 hurricane barreled down on Texas.
Let’s remember that (Ex) Sheriff Joe Arpaio was convicted in Federal court violated a court order in a racial profiling case, continuing patrols aimed at rounding up immigrants and holding American citizens in jail until they could “prove” their citizenship status. Like a good Brown Shirt, (Ex) Sheriff Joe Arpaio violated the civil rights of Americans whose pigment happens to be a few shades darker and violating the Constitution.
Yes, Republicans are all about “law and order,” and the “constitution,” as long as they’re serving rich, white, straight-acting males and their sycophantic, inherently-racist, cheerleaders. When it serves people of color, the poor, the vulnerable or politically unconnected, Republicans are happy to revert to their fascist baseline.
Presidents don’t usually use the pardon power to circumvent or undermine the law. It’s not surprising that Trump’s first pardon is a direct interference in the course of justice, as he appeals to prejudices and continues his mission to deliberately divide the people of the United States.
Clearly, Twitler and his racist pals have alway thought themselves above the law. For the sake of the “Grand Experiment,” Twitler must be impeached.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018