The few celebrities who have come out as supporters of Donald Trump can’t be described as top shelf by any stretch of the imagination. Case in point–Scott Baio.
You may know Baio as Chachi on “Happy Days” and “Joanie Loves Chachi.” But what you may not know is that Baio has been an open and unashamed conservative for a long time. He campaigned for Ronald Reagan during his younger days, and was a guest at Reagan’s state funeral. Baio chalks up his conservative bent to his upbringing in Brooklyn’s Bay Ridge, until recently one of the more conservative areas of New York City.
But lately, Baio has engaged in antics that can’t be chalked up merely to reflexive conservatism. For instance, he all but called Barack Obama a Muslim, and believes that the Sandy Hook shooting and Heather Heyer’s murder were false flags.
With a record like that, it comes as no surprise that Baio has gone full deplorable. He got a prime time slot at the opening night of the 2016 GOP Convention, and has gone out of his way to demonstrate his fealty to Trump.
Apparently Scott, like other Trumpkins, thinks that loyalty to Trump entails alternative facting. That’s the only thing you can assume from this stunt he pulled at Michael’s sometime this week.
Needless to say, Twitter was not amused.
This isn’t just a case of Baio forgetting the little matter of his dear one losing to Joe Biden. It’s a safe bet that the Internet would have been a bit less kind to Scott if it knew that has been merrily pushing the Trumpkin line that those evil libruls are stealing the election from Trump.
Even worse, Baio appears to still have this alternative facting on his feed well after Twitter flagged it as potential disinformation.
Sadly, it looks like Baio is no different from any other diehard Trumpkin who refuses to accept reality. Um, Chachi? Biden won, and there was no widespread fraud. If you can’t deal with that, sit on it.
- Twitter Destroys Scott Baio For Continuing To Bow Down To Trump - November 13, 2020
- Copeland Clan Names Trump President And Claims A Second Term For Him - November 11, 2020
- Fundies Give Steve Bannon A Platform Even After He Made Death Threats - November 9, 2020
- Trumpvangelicals Proclaim ‘Humbled’ Trump ‘Father Of Our Country’ - October 28, 2020
- GOP Candidate: My Opponent’s Adviser Wanted To ‘Ruin White Males’ - October 22, 2020
- Trumpkins Call Biden’s Candidacy A Lie While Defending A Liar - October 21, 2020
- Biden’s Bishop Pressured To Refuse Biden Communion - October 13, 2020
- Trumpvangelicals Revel At RBG’s Death, Call It An Answer To Prayer - September 22, 2020
- GOP Congressman Doubles Down On Cheap Shot At Ginsburg - September 20, 2020
- Ari Fleischer Tries To Convince Us To Vote In Person, Even In The Rona - September 18, 2020