The few celebrities who have come out as supporters of Donald Trump can’t be described as top shelf by any stretch of the imagination. Case in point–Scott Baio.
You may know Baio as Chachi on “Happy Days” and “Joanie Loves Chachi.” But what you may not know is that Baio has been an open and unashamed conservative for a long time. He campaigned for Ronald Reagan during his younger days, and was a guest at Reagan’s state funeral. Baio chalks up his conservative bent to his upbringing in Brooklyn’s Bay Ridge, until recently one of the more conservative areas of New York City.
But lately, Baio has engaged in antics that can’t be chalked up merely to reflexive conservatism. For instance, he all but called Barack Obama a Muslim, and believes that the Sandy Hook shooting and Heather Heyer’s murder were false flags.
With a record like that, it comes as no surprise that Baio has gone full deplorable. He got a prime time slot at the opening night of the 2016 GOP Convention, and has gone out of his way to demonstrate his fealty to Trump.
Apparently Scott, like other Trumpkins, thinks that loyalty to Trump entails alternative facting. That’s the only thing you can assume from this stunt he pulled at Michael’s sometime this week.
Needless to say, Twitter was not amused.
This isn’t just a case of Baio forgetting the little matter of his dear one losing to Joe Biden. It’s a safe bet that the Internet would have been a bit less kind to Scott if it knew that has been merrily pushing the Trumpkin line that those evil libruls are stealing the election from Trump.
Even worse, Baio appears to still have this alternative facting on his feed well after Twitter flagged it as potential disinformation.
Sadly, it looks like Baio is no different from any other diehard Trumpkin who refuses to accept reality. Um, Chachi? Biden won, and there was no widespread fraud. If you can’t deal with that, sit on it.
- Arizona Wingnut Wants Women To Do Hard Time For Abortion - January 27, 2021
- Congresswoman Wails About Pronouns, But Is Okay With Lying About Election - January 23, 2021
- GOP Congresswoman: It’s ‘Indisputable’ Trump Needed To Be Impeached - January 17, 2021
- ‘Prophetic’ Writer: God Allowed Attack On Capitol To Rebuke Democrats - January 14, 2021
- Trump Lawyer: You Can’t Have ‘Smooth Transition’ If Trump Is Pushed Out - January 10, 2021
- Fundies Want Proof Biden Won Even After Trump Tried To Steal Georgia - January 4, 2021
- Trumpkin Lawyer Thinks VP Pence ‘Will NEVER Certify A Lie’ - December 30, 2020
- Trumpkin Pastor: Accept Trump As God’s ‘Key Instrument,’ Or Shut Up - December 19, 2020
- Trumpian preachers: Evangelical Prophets or Evangelical Prevaricators? - December 17, 2020
- Matt Gaetz: Only A ‘Partisan Hack’ Accepts That Trump Lost - December 12, 2020