The White House released the portrait of Donald Trump’s Trophy Wife #3 today, and it’s a doozie. Ripped from the pages of Glamour Magazine circa 1984, the so-called First Lady is unnaturally-airbrushed to distraction, with her massive $3-million dollar 15-carat wedding ring in prominent view.
USA Today reports:
Melania Trump may be a mostly absent first lady so far, but she’s following the traditional path when it comes to official portraits. Trump’s office in the East Wing released her picture Monday, “taken in her new residence at the White House,” according to the official statement. Trump, 46, a former fashion model, is pictured from just below the waist up, wearing a black blazer and a black, sparkly scarf tied around her neck. Her arms are crossed with her left hand in front, where a huge diamond ring glitters on her ring finger. “I am honored to serve in the role of First Lady, and look forward to working on behalf of the American people over the coming years,” Trump said.
Meanwhile, Trump and his Republican co-conspirators continue their assault on the United States, treating the government as an appendage of their affairs and the GENERAL WELFARE luxuries only the rich and their trophy wives deserve – much like the system our founders fought a revolution to escape.
As the Portland Press Herald reports, “President Trump has unveiled a budget that would slash or abolish programs that have provided low-income Americans with help on virtually all fronts, including affordable housing, banking, weatherizing homes, job training, paying home heating oil bills, and obtaining legal counsel in civil matters.”
Though, I much prefer Loni Anderson’s version.
While the so-called President goes golfing every weekend, costing taxpayers more in a month than his predecessor did in a year, his Trophy Wife racks up millions on our dime by refusing to move to the White House. Her cheesy portrait hanging on the wall doesn’t count.
Protecting President-elect Donald Trump and his family is costing New York City more than $1 million a day, according to three city officials.
And those costs won’t necessarily drop significantly once he moves to the White House. That’s because Melania Trump and their 10-year old son Barron expect to stay at their home at Trump Tower in midtown Manhattan, at least until the end of the school year. And Donald Trump has indicated he plans to return home regularly, especially while they’re still here.
Adding to the expense is the cost of police assigned to Trump’s adult children and his grandchildren, who are also receiving Secret Service protection, John Miller, NYPD’s deputy commissioner of intelligence & counterterrorism
How much longer are we going to take it, people? How much longer?
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018