Now that Trump’s Republican fascists have “won” the Presidency by a technicality and have their greedy fingers around the neck of power, Republicans aren’t just whining about a phony “war on Christmas” – they’re declaring victory. What better place to take a victory lap in a war that doesn’t exist than on Trump TV/Fox News – a right-wing propaganda channel proven to make its viewers less informed than those who watch no news at all?
So-called President Trump’s so-called “spiritual advisor,” Paula White, appeared on the Mar-a-Lago Mussolini’s favorite circle jerk, Fox and Friends, to regurgitate right-wing Christian fascists favorite tedious lie:
“Isn’t it nice to be able to say Merry Christmas, and to put Jesus Christ back on the White House lawn? Trump just hasn’t put Christ back in Christmas, but he’s also put prayer back into the White House. He’s put justice…and religious freedom back into our courts.”
Thanks-be-to-Trump the gulags filled with “brave,” “oppressed” Christians who dared say “Merry Christmas” during the “dark” (wink wink) days of the Obama administration have finally been liberated! With a mere 75% of polled American adults identifying themselves as Christian, one wonders how these “brave” Republican spiritual warriors lived so nobly under this “dark” (wink wink) oppression!
Of course, Republicans never let a little thing like “reality” get in the way of their manias.
The fact that President Obama regularly “prayed” and wished the American People a “Merry Christmas” is no matter to the Christian fascist right-wingers who get out of bed in the morning, not to feed the hungry or clothe the naked as the “Savior” they pretend to worship instructed, but to cultivate every fissure of disunity and tear this country apart.
In August, White raised the ire of patriotic Americans (and anyone who understands the dangers of authoritarianism) when she asserted that those who oppose Trump are opposing God,
“In other words, he’s not a polished politician. In other words, he’s authentically—whether people like him or not, he’s been raised up by God because God says that He raises up and places all people in places of authority. It is God that raises up a king, it is God that sets one down and so when you fight against the plan of God, you’re fighting against the hand of God.”
Paula White is a televangelist scam artist in the same league as Jim and Tami Bakker.
- She’s frequently introduced and identified as “Dr. Paula White” despite not having a college or seminary degree of any kind.
- Her parishioners are usually described as low-to-middle income; she solicits donations from them relentlessly. Heat Street’s reporter attests to seeing a guest preacher at White’s current church telling a man to make a $5,000 “seed” donation to the church—”seed” because it would allegedly be paid back to him with interest by God—while an Orlando Sentinelreporter saw White ask congregants to donate as much as a month’s salary to her. “Every time we give, something supernatural happens,” a third reporter saw White tell worshippers who she had asked to donate as much as “a tenth of your gross income.” She once apparently wrote in a fundraising email that donating to her church “will get God’s attention.”
- She reportedly owns “several Mercedes”; a Bentley was once photographed in her garage; she and her husband once owned a private jet; she lived in a $2.2 million Tampa mansion. And yet her first church—Without Walls—went bankrupt in 2014 after defaulting on a reported $29 million in loans.
The spiritual future of our nation is in Paula White’s hands, which I assume have been ornately bejeweled by way of $1,000 checks written by various fixed-income retirees in rural central Florida.”
As a fraud herself, White is the perfect “spiritual advisor” for an epic conman so-called President who grifted his way into the highest executive office in the land.
White preaches that “prosperity gospel” bullsh*t, which is just another way for narcissists and their dupes to justify not giving a crap about people who aren’t rich. You know… in direct contradiction to the instructions of their so-called “Savior.”
Like all his Republican co-conspirators, indeed, if Jesus actually did return to this Earth, Republican Pharisees would crucify them again.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018