Despite branding himself a “blue collar billionaire,” and promising the “forgotten man and woman will be forgotten no more,” in a time of staggering, democracy-destroying income inequality, Trump signed a tax bill that funnels even more money to the top and flew straight to Mar-a-logo on the taxpayer dime to boast about it.
CBS News reports, “President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, ‘You all just got a lot richer,’ referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he . Mr. Trump directed those comments to friends dining nearby at the exclusive club — including to two friends at a table near the president’s who described the remark to CBS News — as he began his final days of his first year in office in what has become known as the ‘Winter White House.'”
For months, the Worst President Ever insisted that the GOP tax scam was going to hurt him financially. On November 29, Trump told his easily-duped marks “This is going to cost me a fortune, this thing—believe me… Believe me, this is not good for me. Me, it’s not—so‚ I have some very wealthy friends, not so happy with me, but that’s okay.”
Trump also claimed, “The rich will not be gaining at all with this plan. We are looking for the middle class and we are looking for jobs—jobs being the economy.”
Of course, Trump’s claim the GOP tax scam would hurt him was simply another lie. As Washington Post reports, “…we don’t have Trump’s tax returns because he reneged on a promise to release them. He is the first president in four decades who has refused to release his taxes. Obviously, it would be easier to verify his claims if we had a current tax return to review. But a portion of his 2005 tax return was leaked — and the White House confirmed the bottom-line numbers were correct. So we will have to do our analysis based on that return.from the
In any case, it should not be a surprise that someone with Trump’s wealth would benefit from the tax plan. The nonpartisan Tax Policy Center estimates that more than 70 percent of the taxpayers in the top 0.1 percent would get a tax cut under either the House or Senate versions of the tax plan.”
Like Hillary Clinton described during the debates, Trump has “written a lot of books about business. They all seem to end at Chapter 11.” Yes, Trump has bankrupted his companies not once, not twice – but four effin’ times. From Trump “water” to Trump Steaks to Trump University. The world’s most prolific con man found his ultimate grift when a minority of American dupes voted to put him in office on a technicality. Despite being the first president not to release his tax returns, he’s unwrapped a gigantic gift for himself and his wealthy pals – the United States Treasury.
It takes a special kind of “stupid” to vote to make a trust funded, serial bankrupt who couldn’t get a legitimate bank loan, the president because you saw him play a “successful businessman” on reality tv. Unfortunately, the idiots who voted for Trump won’t be the only ones suffering under this treasonous, greed-centered, regime. The majority of Americans who didn’t vote for this fool will also pay the price.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018