After whining for nearly a decade about President Obama’s golfing and family vacations, Trump has already spent more taxpayer money on his weekend jaunts in one month than President Obama did for an entire year.
In just one month in office, so-called President Trump’s trip to his private club, as well as the “business trips” of his sons Uday and Qusay, will cost “We, The People” $11.3 million dollars. To put that in perspective, popularly-elected President Obama’s entire travel bill averaged $12.1 million a year, for his entire 8 years in office.
At the end of President Obama’s 8 years, the final tally was $85 Million – a number that fake-news Fox News rounded up to $100 Million, to trigger even more manufactured outrage in their viewers/victims. Now, not unexpectedly, they’re silent about Twitler’s tally, though if he keeps it up (and isn’t impeached) the final number will be close to a half a trillion in travel at the end of four years.
Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton was supposedly consistently outraged that President Obama partook in “unnecessary travel.” In December, he assured Trumps dupes, “unnecessary presidential travel for fundraising and luxury vacations on the taxpayers’ dime would be a good target for reform for the incoming Trump administration.”
While it’s true that in every Republican chest beats the heart of fascism, it’s also evident that hypocrisy is the oxygen that fuels their blood. In other words, don’t hold your breath waiting for Twitler’s “reforms.”
Curiously, while Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton was once so hyper-focused on the cost of Presidential golf outings, he’s silent about Trump’s bank-breaking first month in office and the parasitic Trump family sucking perks from our treasury as if it’s their birthright.
Here’s some of the faux-outraged Fitton expressed on Twiter:
Fitton wasn’t the only one complaining. Let’s take a trip down memory lane to remember just how mad Twitler was whenever President Obama did what Twitler is currently doing to excess.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018