My God, please make it stop. We have an unhinged, illiterate moron who received fewer votes, squatting in the White House commode, tweeting out alternating excuses to justify his latest collusions, corruptions and cover-up. (That is… in between tweeting racially divisive missives designed to tear this country apart and distract us from his crimes.)
Being a lying crook, colluding with and compromised by Russian oligarchs may work well when one is a two-bit hustling conman slapping a gaudy brand on tacky Chinese imports or fake universities, but it just may be the very thing that will finally serve this horrible human being/so-called President the justice he’s rightfully earned – and the s0-called President is feeling the heat. Trump’s panicking that his lifelong history of lying and rigging the system in his favor is finally catching up to him.
Early Monday morning, the so-called President gave us a glimpse into his confusion regarding the justice system. Apparently, when he’s obstructing justice, he thinks he’s simply “fighting back.”
“The Russia Witch Hunt is rapidly losing credibility,” Trump wrote. “House Intelligence Committee found No Collusion, Coordination or anything else with Russia. So now the Probe says OK, what else is there? How about Obstruction for a made up, phony crime.There is no O, it’s called Fighting Back.”
The Russia Witch Hunt is rapidly losing credibility. House Intelligence Committee found No Collusion, Coordination or anything else with Russia. So now the Probe says OK, what else is there? How about Obstruction for a made up, phony crime.There is no O, it’s called Fighting Back
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 7, 2018
Raw Story reports, “Trump’s declaration that he has already been cleared of colluding with Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign is at best a highly misleading statement. The Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee claimed they found no evidence of collusion, although Democrats on the committee issued a scathing rebuttal showing that their Republican colleagues failed to follow up on multiple leads that could have led to more direct evidence of collusion.
Additionally, Republicans in the Senate have yet to come to the same conclusion as Republicans in the House and special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, which is still less than a year old, has yet to issue anything close to a final report.”
The America this hustling con man supposedly wants to make “great again” is only living up to her potential when disseminating equal justice under the law.
The democratic system in the United States is on life support thanks to money in politics and concentrated wealth. The last bastion of America’s democratic greatness are the laws that govern and protect us. Now, conman Trump is coming for that too.
It’s clear that Trump is not only ignorant about how a functioning democracy operates, he’s actively hostile towards it.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018