Forget all those secret and mysteriously forgotten meetings with Russia, his refusal to implement sanctions against Russia for helping Trump “win” the election and multiple members of his inner circle pleading guilty to “conspiracy against the United States,” the Republican Party’s very own “Dim Leader” thinks that Americans who don’t cheer him are “treasonous” and “don’t love our country.”
During a disjointed and rambling speech at a factory in Ohio on Monday Trump told his audience, “They [Democrats] were like death, and un-American, un-American. Somebody said treasonous. Yeah, I guess, why not. Can we call that treasonous? Why not? I mean, they certainly didn’t seem to love our country very much. But you look at this and it’s really very, very sad.”
The Mar-a-Lago Mussolini also postulated that Democrats not applauding for historically low unemployment rates among blacks and Hispanics that he takes credit for “means they would rather see Trump do badly, OK, than our country do well.”
The 71-year-old-toddler complained, “I got good marks,” but had to stop looking at the Democratic side of the House Chamber because of the “bad energy.”
So-called President Trump praised the so-called economic revival of the American economy as the stock market plunged to record lows, erasing all the gains the Republican standard bearer has continuously taken credit for.
As Mark Landler reported for The New York Times, “…as Mr. Trump spoke, TV networks broadcast a jarring split screen. While the president boasted of companies bringing billions of dollars back to America, the Dow Jones industrial average was shedding billions more. At one point, the rout become so drastic that CNN and MSNBC switched from the speech to report exclusively on the market gyrations.
Unlike most of his predecessors, who have generally avoided talking about the ups and downs of the stock market, Mr. Trump has repeatedly taken credit for the rise in stock prices. He often mentions the bull market in settings that have nothing to do with the economy. But on Monday, he made no mention of it, preferring to focus on other economic indicators, like the unemployment rate and economic growth.”
David Pepper, the Ohio Democratic Chairman, responded to Twitler’s need for mandatory standing ovations and the delusional conflation of opposition to him and a lack of “love” for our country.
“When Vladimir Putin does his yearly news conference he generally demands applause and supplication from those in attendance, but it’s beyond bizarre for an American president to demand the same from free-thinking citizens in a democratic republic. His nasty, hate-filled rhetoric and divisive policies are what’s truly un-American.”
Watch Trump’s remarks below:
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018