No, you’re not seeing things. Fascism is not just “coming to America.” It’s here.
From the moment he assured his base of easily-led racist dupes “I alone can fix it,” Trump’s disturbing authoritarian tendencies continue to be on full display. His behavior since assuming power (despite receiving fewer votes) makes clear that the Republican Dumb Führer considers our democratic nation of laws to be a nuisance.
Trump’s deep and abiding affection for the world’s most brutal dictators is forever in full-effect. His recent spectacle at the G-7 summit is case in point. The Mar-a-Lago Mussolini behaved like an unsupervised toddler, arriving late to a on gender equality (of course), not bothering to put his headphones on for translation when French President Emmanuel Macron spoke, and leaving early to meet with his new best friend, the brutal dictator, Kim Jong Un.
Images from the two meetings precisely sums up Twitler’s attitude towards our allies up.
Now, there’s this:
Wall Street Journal reporter Michael C. Bender tweeted photos confirming that the Worst (So-Called) President Ever now proudly displays images of his meeting with one of the world’s most atrocious war-criminals – after removing images of the Republican Dim Leader with the leader of our longest ally, democratically-elected French President Emmanuel Macron.
Pictures of President Trump and Kim Jong Un in the West Wing of the White House. A few weeks ago, these frames surrounded pics of Trump with Emmanuel Macron, president of France, one of America’s closest allies. pic.twitter.com/RZja99SDnJ
— Michael C. Bender (@MichaelCBender) June 18, 2018
Stay tuned for the Cheeto Caesar to proclaim these images “fake news.”
From vilifying the free press to stacking the court with unqualified loyalists, to unravelling voter protection, Trump is doing everything he can to destroy all checks to his illegitimate and dangerous power.
Will the Republican Party finally stand up and stop this dangerous tyrant before he permanent destroys this once-decent county?
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018