“Congratulations, America!” No, seriously. Congratulations. Despite being a dying experiment in democratic self-governance severely broken by money in politics, you are still able to inspire some dedicated public servants, loyal to the rule of law, to hold criminals accountable for their crimes – up to and including the (so-called) President of the United States.
Thursday, (so-called) President Trump marked the one-year anniversary of Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller’s probe into his traitorous collusion with a hostile foreign power to undermine our democracy with (yawn) yet another unhinged tweet whining about a “witch hunt.”
“Congratulations America, we are now into the second year of the greatest Witch Hunt in American History… and there is still No Collusion and No Obstruction,” the president wrote. “The only Collusion was that done by Democrats who were unable to win an Election despite the spending of far more money!”
Congratulations America, we are now into the second year of the greatest Witch Hunt in American History…and there is still No Collusion and No Obstruction. The only Collusion was that done by Democrats who were unable to win an Election despite the spending of far more money!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 17, 2018
The worst (so-called) President Ever’s tweet wrapped up with the obligatory accusation that Democrats colluded with Russia. Yeah, because it was Hillary’s nefarious plan to LOSE the election to a con-man who received fewer votes – because… she wanted to walk in the woods with her dog? Like all of Trump’s musings, his excuse for being a traitor tops the list of “just how stupid do you think we are?”
Special Counsel Mueller was appointed a year ago on May 17, 2017 in response to Trump’s firing of FBI Director Comey. Trump then welcomed a Russian officials into the Oval Office and assured them that firing “nutjob” (Comey), had relieved “great pressure” off himself. Like the rest of his decisions, the exact opposite is true. Keep in mind, the American people only know about this meeting with Russians in the White House thanks to the Russian press.
As of today, Special Counsel Mueller has secured 19 indictments and 5 guilty pleas, including former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn, former Trump campaign aides Rick Gates and George Papadopoulos and former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.
A lot of witches are being caught in this “witch hunt.”
Here’s some of Twitter’s responses:
— RDTdaily (@RdTdaily) May 17, 2018
— ᴺᴱᴵᴹᴬ (@Neima425) May 17, 2018
— ᴺᴱᴵᴹᴬ (@Neima425) May 17, 2018
— 🐾Karmastrophic🐾 (@Karmastrophic_) May 17, 2018
— get2the$321 (@get2themoney321) May 17, 2018
— stop the insanity🌊 (@smdh_atloser45) May 17, 2018
— Cameron Kaiser (@kaiser_cameron) May 17, 2018
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018