Fresh from unsuccessfully trying to strip millions of health care, the so-called President jetted off to play golf. This, of course, is after spending close to a decade criticizing his predecessor for taking any time off, as well as continuously asserting that he would never take a vacation, given “there’s just so much to be done.”
Despite his former complaints and promises, Trump has already spent more taxpayer money on his weekend jaunts in one month than President Obama did for an entire year.
For The Independent of the UK, Niamh McIntyre, writes, “Each of these trips costs $3 million (£2.4 million), according to an analysis by the Politico website. If correct, the President’s golfing trips alone may have already cost the taxpayer $36 million dollars (£28.9 million).
Critics say that if the President were to cut back on his weekend excursions, the administration might not have to impose swingeing cuts to arts and social security budget.
In the past, Judicial Watch’s president Tom Fitton was supposedly so consistently outraged that President Obama partook in “unnecessary travel,” he assured Trump’s legion of dupes that the Mango Mussolini would be hypervigilant about saving taxpayer’s money. “Unnecessary presidential travel for fundraising and luxury vacations on the taxpayers’ dime would be a good target for reform for the incoming Trump administration.” Since hypocrisy is the beating heart of conservatism, Fitton hasn’t made a peep about Trump’s pathological disinterest in keeping promises to his marks.
It took less than 60 days for the so-called President to lose one of his biggest groupies, but Kraig Moss, the “Trump Troubadour,” says he can’t bring himself to play Trump songs anymore. I wonder how long it’ll take for the rest of Trump’s dupes to catch on that their Dumb Führer is nothing but a grifter who peddled lies, big and small, for his “marks?”
Here are some examples of Trump’s outrage over Presidential vacations.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018