Another day, another revelation indicating the White House is occupied by a compromised agent of a foreign dictator.
After spending the week acting like an ass on the world stage during the NATO summit, where he danced with, and praised, fascist dictators and insulted our democratic allies, Trump returned home to a nation inundated with mounting evidence that their so-called President colluded with an anti-democratic autocrat to put his orange, greed-centered, unworthy arse in the Oval Office.
Hours after it was reported that Trump is moving towards restoring the two diplomatic compounds the Obama Administration closed in retaliation for Russia’s meddling in the 2016 presidential election, NBC News reported that so-called President Trump is personally under FBI investigation for an undisclosed meeting that he, his trust-funded son-in-law Jared Kushner and racist henchman, Jeff Sessions had with the Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak at a campaign event in 2016.
Yes, that’s right. Yet another “undisclosed” meeting they conveniently “forgot,” I’m sure.
NBC News reports, “Five current and former U.S. officials said they are aware of classified intelligence suggesting there was some sort of private encounter between Trump and his aides and the Russian envoy, despite a heated denial from Sessions, who has already come under fire for failing to disclose two separate contacts with Kislyak. Kushner also denied through a spokesman that he met privately with Kislyak that day.
The officials acknowledged to NBC News that the evidence does not amount to proof, and they have declined to provide details about it.”
There is no doubt that the Russians interfered with the election, and pulled all their dirty tricks to ensure their candidate, Trump, “won.” The question now is whether or not Trump and his pals committed treason by colluding with them.
The fact that Trump “conveniently” forgot to disclose his secret meetings with Russians might be the reason the now so-called President is desperately trying to interfere with the investigation, up to and including possible obstruction of justice.
Republicans would like us all to believe the mounting evidence of Trump’s Russia treason is “all smoke, no fire.” I have just one question for them: why is all of Trump’s “smoke” coming from Russia?
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018