Trump claims that illegal immigrants are “animals.” Not only that, they are rapists and criminals.
When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.
He also claims they steal jobs from “Real ‘Muricans.”
The facts prove that the “illegals” are far less likely to commit crimes than American citizens. As for the “stealing jobs” part, when it comes to working for Trump, they don’t have to steal, he actively seeks them out illegal immigrants and hires them. And, he’s been doing it for years!
If there’s an icon of the “Trump empire,” it would probably be New York’s Trump Tower. The space it occupies was that of the Bonwit Teller building. Tearing down the Bonwit Teller building, Trump managed to avoid any labor problems despite the fact that it was a union worksite and only 15 men were union members. Among the other workers were 200 undocumented aliens including 150 Polish men. Btw, the undocumented workers worked 12 hours a day, seven days a week, for $5 an hour and no overtime. (No hardhats either.)
The Central America – New Jersey Pipeline
But, that was then, what’s he up to now?
According to a report in the Washington Post, he’s still at it BIG TIME! The Trump Organization hires low wage and benefit workers from Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala and Mexico!
Probably because he can hire illegal immigrants for a fraction of the cost of hiring Americans. And, since they are “illegal,” they can’t report him without being deported.
Dating back to at least 2011, Trump’s resort managers have been informed several times that they had undocumented workers on site. Didn’t even seem to slow them down. That is, until the word started leaking out amid all the hubbub caused by Trump’s proposed wall on the Mexican border.
Caught in the act, last month, the Trump organization fired dozens of undocumented workers, some of who had been working at the resorts for 15 years.
According to Donald Trump, Jr,
We are making a broad effort to identify any employee who has given false and fraudulent documents to unlawfully gain employment.
However, at least one of the workers had previously been told that his documents looked fraudulent and was told to go get better fakes.
In Trump’s latest SOTU speech, he stated,
No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration. Tolerance for illegal immigration is not compassionate — it is cruel.
When it comes to illegal immigrants, Trump obviously doesn’t practice what he preaches. There’s much more profit when you can keep salaries low and the workers can’t complain because they’re scared of being deported.
Since 2007, the government has offered employers the E-Verify system to screen out undocumented workers. There are 750,000 employers in the program. It appears that, due to the uproar, Trump is just beginning to get on board. So far, only three of his 12 golf resorts have signed up. No other Trump properties, just three golf resorts.
- 58 Million Ballots Have Been Cast Nationwide, Mostly By Democrats - October 25, 2020
- White House press secretary tests positive for coronavirus - October 5, 2020
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020
- Trump Accuses Biden Of Trying To ‘Abolish Suburbs’ In Odd Rose Garden Press Conference - July 17, 2020
- Trump Fires Campaign Manager Brad Parscale, Replaces Him With Bill Stepien Amid Poor Polling - July 16, 2020
- Trump move to free ally Stone is ‘historic corruption’: Republican senator - July 11, 2020
- Trump Far Right Rally Gets pranked by Borat Creator - June 30, 2020