When the history is finally written of this seemingly endless waltz into incompetence that is the Trump so-called presidency, it is sure to include the litany of misspellings and mistakes that pepper their official communications.
Unsurprisingly, they’ve done it again.
When the news broke that former First Lady Barbara Bush passed away at the age of 92, the so-called Trump administration released a statement. At first glance, the condolence letter was refreshing for its normalcy. There were no “MAGA” hashtags, no pejorative nicknames, and no attempt to turn Mrs. Bush’s passing into an opportunity to praise the Republican standard bearer. Though, just when we start down the unfamiliar path of thinking that Trump did something correctly, he goes and proves us wrong yet again. This time, the date of death is off by a full year.
Though not as egregious as their many other mistakes, such as the time he tweeted how “honered” he was to serve as our (so-called) President, his love of the “Marine Core” and his three attempts to “hereby” declare something – just to name a few.
About 2 hours later, Trump deleted the tweet and reposted it without the date.
Oh, what a shame. They were so close this time to fulfilling their basic responsibilities without looking like complete idiots.
Almost. But, not quite.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018