As Trump continues his whirlwind tour to destroy America’s enduring alliances and genuflect to the enemies who are actively attacking our elections, the worst (so-called) president ever also never misses the opportunity to embarrass us. This time, the President of the Vladimir Putin fan club seemingly doesn’t know the difference between the England, the U.K. and Great Britain.
Now, in an interview with the Daily Mail, the Mar-a-Lago Mussolini opined to Piers Morgan, one of his favorite lickspittles, about the “many different names” “England” goes by.
From the Daily Mail:
MORGAN: The sceptic in me would say: ‘What is the incentive for America to do a great deal with the United Kingdom?
TRUMP: We would make a great deal with the United Kingdom because they have product that we like. I mean they have a lot of great product. They make phenomenal things, you know, and you have different names — you can say “England,” you can say “UK,” you can say “United Kingdom” so many different — you know you have, you have so many different names — Great Britain. I always say: “Which one do you prefer? Great Britain? You understand what I’m saying?’
MORGAN: You know Great Britain and the United Kingdom aren’t exactly the same thing?
TRUMP: Right, yeah. You know I know, but a lot of people don’t know that. But you have lots of different names. The fact is you make great product, you make great things. Even your farm product
is so fantastic.
Um. Yeah. We all know the Republican Dim Führer doesn’t know the difference. I’d also put money on the fact that he wouldn’t be able to locate England on a map if his life depended on it.
Earlier in the week, the GOP’s Dim Leader told the Sun, “You don’t hear the word ‘England’ as much as you should. I think England is a beautiful name.”
Must be all that “immigration” changing the “culture” of society. That or Trump is just an idiot. My vote is on the latter.
Sadly, ignorance is epidemic in Cheeto Caesar’s White House. Earlier in the week, the official White House account tweeted, “Today, @RealDonaldTrump and @FLOTUS had tea with Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II at Windsor Castle before departing the U.K.” The Tweet was later deleted, of course.
After Trump met the Queen and flew from England to Scotland, the geniuses at the White House wrote that Trump “departed the UK.” Scotland has been part of the UK for several hundred years. They screw up even the most basic stuff. pic.twitter.com/uEbQQiNSGo
— Brian Klaas (@brianklaas) July 14, 2018
I suppose we should be grateful they spelled “Elizabeth” correctly. As you may remember, in an official schedule of her visit to the US, the worst (so-called) White House ever misspelled Theresa May‘s name three times, even as they boasted about their “special relationship.”
Children may often find themselves stumped by the question as to which nations make up the “United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland,” but not usually U.S. Presidents. It’s clear that this Trump moron is unfit on every level to lead a drunken wet t-shirt contest at the Jersey Shore, much less a modern nation. How much longer are we going to allow this to continue?
For the record:
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018