Despite the adamant conclusion of 17 American intelligence agencies determining that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election to place Putin’s Puppet Donald Trump in the Oval Office, the Worst (so-called) President Ever is, once again, defending his Russian masters.
In an early morning Twitter rant, the Republican Dim Leader railed, “Russia continues to say they had nothing to do with Meddling in our Election! Where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t Shady James Comey and the now disgraced FBI agents take and closely examine it? Why isn’t Hillary/Russia being looked at? So many questions, so much corruption!
Russia continues to say they had nothing to do with Meddling in our Election! Where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t Shady James Comey and the now disgraced FBI agents take and closely examine it? Why isn’t Hillary/Russia being looked at? So many questions, so much corruption!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 28, 2018
His latest defense of Russia came right before the White House announced that Trump will meet his master Putin in a bilateral summit on in Helsinki on July 16. According to the Kremlin, the two (so-called) leaders will discuss “the current state and prospects of further development of Russian-US relations.”
These same Intelligence agencies continue to warn of Russia’s ongoing interference in American democracy. Though they urge action, Putin’s Puppet Trump insists on deflecting his dupes to focus anywhere except the Russian autocrat who pulls his strings.
Since becoming the (so-called) President (despite receiving fewer votes), the Mar-a-Lago Mussolini hasn’t missed an opportunity to advance Putin’s agenda both practically and in the court of public opinion. This includes the open hostility the Republican Dim Führer shows towards our democratic European allies while gushing like a schoolgirl with a crush over the world’s worst anti-democratic dictators.
The question remains, “will the Republican Party ever stand up to this traitor currently squatting in the White House?” The answer continues to be, “no.”
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018