To say that treason is just another political strategy to Republicans is not just hyperbole – it’s fact. I’ve written about Republicans’ long history of treason before.
For example: While President Johnson was negotiating with the South Vietnamese to end the Vietnam war, Tricky Dick Nixon was holding secret meetings with the enemy to urge them to prolong the war, thus harming and killing American citizens for Nixon’s personal, political advantage.
In 1980, Ronald Reagan followed the “freedom-loving: GOP playbook, secretly interfering with President Jimmy Carter’s Iran-hostage negotiations, urging the enemy to harm American citizens and keep them in captivity for Reagan’s personal, political advantage…
In 2008, Republicans conspired on the night of President Barack Obama’s first inauguration to obstruct any attempt to remedy the disaster of Republican trickle-down oligarchy, in order to gain political advantage by deliberately harming the American people in the hopes that they’ll blame CON failures on the President.
Now, as the New York Times reports the Trump Administration was in contact with Russian operatives for as long as a year while Russia was actively engaged in undermining America’s election to ensure their bought-and-paid-for puppet, Twitler, “won” the Presidency, Rand Paul is telling Americans that Republicans don’t care.
Like, Democratic Representative Seth Moulton said, “conspiring” with Russia is “the very definition of treason.”
Republicans have their priorities – and nowhere on their list is “democracy.” Much lower on the list is “what’s best for Americans.” After all, what’s a little treason when they can kick millions of Americans off their health insurance, bankrupt millions and send thousands, once more, to cold, early, graves for lack of access to care?
On Fox News’ “Kilmeade and Friends,” Paul said, “I just don’t think it’s useful to be doing investigation after investigation, particularly of your own party. We’ll never even get started with doing the things we need to do like repealing Obamacare if we’re spending our whole time having Republicans investigate Republicans. I think it makes no sense.”
Once again, we have an illustration that Republicans have no love of country, not to mention a clue what this “America thingie” is supposed to be all about. This is just another case in point what we’re up against. We’re fighting for nothing less than the lives, fortunes and sacred honor of our fellow Americans, and the “grand experiment” itself. The resistance must not concede an inch.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018