Track Palin is back in the news again.
As usual, when the scion of America’s other dysfunctional family, the Palins of Wasilla, Alaska, makes news, it’s bad news.
Palin seems to believe the the best cure for frustration is violence. This has led to his 3rd arrest in the last couple of years.
Track Palin’s Rap Sheet
In 2016, he attacked his girlfriend and was charged with assault in the 4th degree, interfering with a domestic violence report, and misconduct involving weapons. According to the girlfriend, he struck her on the left side of her head near her eye with a closed fist. The woman filed for custody of their child and sought a protective order against Track.
Track’s next brush with the law came last year, when he was busted for beating up his dad. That was because he was pissed that daddy wouldn’t let him come over to use a truck. Daddy didn’t want him to take it because he’d been drinking and popping pills. According to a police affidavit, “Track told him he was [going to] come anyway to beat his ass.” When he got there, he got inside the house by breaking a window. Once inside, started beating his dad up. When the cops showed up, Track called them “peasants” and demanded they drop their weapons.
This time, he is charged with 4th degree domestic violence, interfering with a report of domestic violence, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. According to the police report,
Investigation revealed [Track Palin] assaulted an acquaintance at his residence. When the acquaintance attempted to call authorities, he prevented her by taking away her phone. While being placed under arrest, Palin physically resisted troopers.
It’s Obama’s Fault!
Of course, Mama Grizzly doesn’t think Track’s behavior is his fault. And according to her, it wasn’t because of bad parenting. By her way of thinking(?) it’s because he’s suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder [PTSD].
And the reason he has PTSD a decade after serving in Iraq? it’s Obama’s fault!
My son, like so many others — they come back a bit different.
They come back wondering if there is that respect for what it is that their fellow soldiers and airmen and every other member of the military so sacrificially have given to this country. And that starts from the top! The question though it comes from our own president, when they have to look at him and wonder, do you know what we go through.”
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- Woman Thinks Spiderman’s Hands Belong To Satan! - July 18, 2019
- Paula White: White House Is Holy Ground Because Of Me - July 11, 2019
- Fake ‘Historian’: The 2nd Amendment Allows You to Own a Tank - July 8, 2019
- Khristian School Kindergarten Teacher Charged With Sex Assault - July 5, 2019
- Free Speech ‘Trumpstravaganza’ Expects 1000 Troglodytes, Needs One Porta Potty - July 3, 2019
- Creationist Troglodyte: Libraries Are Dangerous For Kids - June 29, 2019
- The Weird Week Of The ‘Religious Wrong’ - June 23, 2019
- Alex Jones’ Pedophile Porn/Sandy Hook Scandal - June 18, 2019
- The Pelosi Project: Jail The Witches (Which Witch Is Which?) - June 13, 2019
- E.W. Jackson: Saying ‘Thoughts And Prayers Won’t Stop Gun Violence’ Is Blasphemous - June 7, 2019