A lot of athletes are superstitious and Tom Brady may be one of them. But, sleeping with a witch?
We’ve all heard stories about how an underdog player or team outperformed expectations when someone wore a weird pair of sox or just got their haircut and went on to victory. After that, every time an important contest came up, they did the same thing because they had “lucky sox” or something and wanted to repeat the magic.
The “Witchcraft” Of Tom Brady
With Tom Brady, it seems to be “lucky stones.”
According to Brady, his wife
always makes a little altar for me at the game because she just wills it so much, complete with pictures of his children.
And I have these little special stones and healing stones and protection stones and she has me wear a necklace and take these drops she makes, I say all these mantras,” Brady said. “And I stopped questioning her a long time ago. I just shut up and listen.
Ok, while that may be a bit more complicated than a pair of “lucky sox,” it’s perfectly harmless. And, psychologically, it may just work. You have to win the game in your mind before you can win it on the field.
However, there are always troglodytes that want to blow anything out of proportion. Particularly if they can gain some attention and add some Benjamins to their collection.
Enter: Rick Wiles
You might remember Rick from such knee-slappers as Obama is the Anti-Christ Lord of the Flies or last July’s prognostication that Trump would be decapitated within 72 hours. Confession: I was kind of hoping on that one. (Just kidding. I’d much prefer to see Trump rot in prison for the rest of his life.)
On his “Trunews” (Spoiler alert: it ain’t “news” and it sure as hell ain’t “tru!”) the Rickster claimed it was all witchcraft, because his wife is a witch!
It’s obvious that Tom Brady has no spiritual discernment at all. He’s being led through life by a witch.
He’s sleeping with a witch. There’s deep spiritual ramifications for that. He’s sleeping with a witch. His soul is defiled because he’s having intimate relations with a witch.
Now, I realize that Tom Brady is someone that a lot of people love to hate, liberals especially. But say what you will about his political leanings, he’s far and above one of the best football quarterbacks I’ve ever seen. And, I grew up in the era of Vince Lombardi’s Green Bay Packers, so I’ve seen them all.
You may complain about “Deflategate” or whatever “scandal” you can think of, but the base line is Tom Brady is just that damn good! And that’s true whether he uses “lucky stones” or he’s a “Trumpkin” or not!
As for his wife, she may be a bit superstitious, but that doesn’t qualify her for witchdom.
- 46 % Of Republicans Believe God Wanted Trump To Be President - February 19, 2019
- Tom Brady Is Sleeping With A Witch? Wait, WTF? - February 11, 2019
- Just How ‘Mobbed Up’ Is Trump? (Part 1) - February 10, 2019
- Trump Hates Illegal Immigrants, But Loves To Hire Them - February 8, 2019
- Tinfoil Toupeed Troglodyte: Witches attacked Guantanamo Bay - February 4, 2019
- Holy Hypocrites! Are Evangelicals The Biggest Porn Addicts? - January 22, 2019
- RWNJ: Syrian Suicide Murders ‘Coordinated’ by Defense Contractors - January 18, 2019
- The U.S. Is A ‘Christian Nation?’ Not According To The Founding Fathers! - January 17, 2019
- Trump: No CA FEMA Funding For Fires Unless Forests Raked - January 9, 2019
- Wingnut: Demonic CNN Hates Freedom, Consumed With Witchcraft - November 19, 2018