“The Man Who Saw Tomorow” (Not Nostradamus, Mark Taylor.) is now seeing witches.
A bit of background:
Mark Taylor brands himself as “The Firefighter Prophet.” It seems that he had a dream, or nightmare if you prefer, that Trump was going to be elected. After that happened, Taylor quit fighting fires, for the bigger Benjamins on the Tinfoil Toupee Circuit.
Of course, to keep the rubber chicken on the plates and the Benjamins in the wallet, one prophecy from Big Daddy (or was it a mind-blast from Planet Nibiru?) ain’t gonna cut it. To stay relevant, you have to keep coming up with whopper after whopper.
But, not to fear. It seems Mark is up to the task. He’s hit Right Wing Watch’s “WTF” list 78 times in the last couple of years. Among his knee slappers:
Chemtrails Caused California Wildfires as Preemptive Punishment for Electing Republicans
While his batting average, prognostication wise, wouldn’t get him a bench seat on a little league team, it all seems to have panned out well for Mark. Liberty University is even making a movie about him.
Ok, the back’s been grounded, on to today’s hilarity.
Scramble the F/A-18 Super Hornets, Broomsticks on the Radar Screen
Currently, witches are YUGE among the troglodytes. From Mueller hunting them to Pat Robertson claiming they’re cursing Trump to Pat Holiday claiming that Hillary is the head of world-wide witchcraft, to Family Research Council’s Robert Maginnis declaring war on them.
Not to be outdone, Mark has spotted witchery at Guantanamo
One of the judges at the base had to have emergency eye surgery.for a detached retina. Detached retinas are rare, but not that rare. There are over 200,000 cases a year in the U.S.
However, this wasn’t just any judge. This was the judge overseeing the trial of five persons charged with plotting 9/11. And, since this caused a recess in the proceedings, there was obviously (to Mark) something very nefarious about this.
Fortunately, Big Daddy filled him in on the situation.
Here’s the prophetic of this part of the story, what the Lord is showing me. This is a very high-level attack coming against this judge. We’ve seen other attacks with other people, where they have had literal physical damage done to their bodies because of a high-level witchcraft attack, and that’s what this is. So what the enemy is trying to do right now is they’re trying to blind the eyesight, literally trying to blind the eyesight, of these judges right now.
Now, Mark doesn’t mention which witches were responsible, but being a high-level attack, it had to have high-level clearance. Therefore, it was probably some of Hillary’s coven. Or maybe it was Nancy’s coven, now that Hillary has stepped back a bit.
Stay tuned. (The hilarity will continue!)
h/t: Right Wing Watch
- Trump move to free ally Stone is ‘historic corruption’: Republican senator - July 11, 2020
- Trump Far Right Rally Gets pranked by Borat Creator - June 30, 2020
- Trump faces outrage after report reveals Russia offered Afghan militants ‘rewards to kill Americans’ - June 27, 2020
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020
- US Justice Dept drops case against ex-Trump aide Flynn - May 7, 2020
- Trump ‘not concerned’ after Brazil official who met him tests positive for coronavirus - March 12, 2020
- AG Orders Jim Bakker to Stop Claiming His ‘Silver Solution’ Kills Coronavirus - March 6, 2020
- Islamic & Christian Fundies: Two Coins of the Same Side - November 26, 2019
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Impeachment - November 14, 2019
- Louie Gohmert Goes All ‘Civil War’ Over Impeachment - November 1, 2019