The Legend of ‘Litigious Larry’ Klayman
It looks like Larry Klayman has slithered back out of the cesspool, just as venom-laden as usual.
For those of you fortunate enough to not know who “Litigious Larry” is, just think of the rump in the Oval Office, and add 35 I.Q. points. (Which still leaves Klayman’s in the two-digit range.)
“Litigious Larry” got his nickname from his habit of suing anyone he feels like at the drop of a tinfoil toupee. (Another similarity to the WHITE House rump.)
In the past, he has filed loony lawsuits against:
- The Senate;
- The Department of Justice;
- The Secret Service;
- The Clinton Administration (18 times);
- The State of Florida;
- Rachel Maddow (for $50,000,000);
- FaceBook (for $1,000,000,000);
- The City of Herndon, Virgina (He didn’t like the city’s “day laborer” program.);
- His own mother!
Klayman next to never wins, but the suits are handy as money-raisers.
Among Larry Klayman’s other melted mind farts:
- Ol’ Larr wants to nuke Iran;
- He also wants to invade Mexico;
- He claims “Obama is a traitor!” and wants him tried for treason;
- He’s a “birther.” (However, even Orley taitz seems to question whether he’s just in it for the money) ;
- He also claims Obama is really some dude named Barry Soetoro ;
- He accuses Hillary of having traded away U.S. national security secrets and other “favors” to the Chinese for large campaign contributions ;
- He hates the Supreme Court (except when it VERY rarely agrees with him).
Which Witch is Which?
Which brings us back to the present, which, for some reason or another, seems to be “The Season of the Witch.”
Ever since rump slithered into office, there’s been this huge right-wing uproar about witches and curses getting in the way of “God’s anointed.” Really not sure which ‘god’ they’re referring to. From all appearances, it may be Loki, Kali, or possibly Set. It sure as hell isn’t the “god” (aka “Big Daddy”) of the NT! The Christian deity preached love, these clowns screech hate!
Never one to miss a fund raising opportunity, Larry donned his tinfoil topper and outlined his latest scam:
Dear Fellow Patriots:
As I write about in the column embedded below, Nancy Pelosi, regrettably the Speaker of the House of Representatives, has predictably joined her sister witch, Hillary, as two of the most despicable and hateful politicians of the 21st Century. Pelosi, the “Wicked Witch of the West” has teamed up with the disgraced but dangerously only wounded “Wicked Witch of the East,” Hillary Clinton, in calling for the indictment and imprisonment of our great President Donald J. Trump. These two witches, banding together, are flying high on their brooms circling the White House, bent on “killing” President Donald J. Trump, his family and colleagues.
About the only thing I’ll give him credit for is that he is using “witch” as a metaphor, rather than an actual real live, evil magic do-badder, as “Crazy Uncle” Pat Robertson and his ilk, have been claiming.
Back to the scam.
Starting from today Freedom Watch and I will investigate and turn over every rock, seeing what cockroach or other species of vermin crawls out from underneath, to expose Pelosi’s sordid past and present — which includes but is not limited to her alleged Mafia connections.
NOW IS THE TIME TO LEGALLY RID THE NATION OF THE LIKES OF BOTH PELOSI AND HER SISTER WITCH HILLARY. THE TWO ARE PURE EVIL AND THEY MUST ANSWER TO THE BAR OF JUSTICE.
…PLEASE MAKE A GENEROUS TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION TO OUR JUSTICE LEAGUE TO HELP ME BRING PELOSI TO JUSTICE ALONG WITH HER SISTER WITCH HILLARY! SUPPORT THE PELOSI PROJECT!
Problem is, he’ll probably get the funds he’s asking for, because there’s one principle that Khristian bible-thumpers and tinfoil toupeed conspiracy spreaders rely on: “A fool and his money are soon parted.”
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020
- US Justice Dept drops case against ex-Trump aide Flynn - May 7, 2020
- Trump ‘not concerned’ after Brazil official who met him tests positive for coronavirus - March 12, 2020
- AG Orders Jim Bakker to Stop Claiming His ‘Silver Solution’ Kills Coronavirus - March 6, 2020
- Islamic & Christian Fundies: Two Coins of the Same Side - November 26, 2019
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Impeachment - November 14, 2019
- Louie Gohmert Goes All ‘Civil War’ Over Impeachment - November 1, 2019
- Walk On Holy Water In Your Jesus Shoes For Just 14,000 Shekels! - October 15, 2019
- This Week in God (As worshiped by Bronze Age troglodytes!) - October 6, 2019
- Non-Khristians Not Welcome In New State To Be Called ‘Liberty!’ - September 14, 2019