As conflict of interest lawsuits are filed against the Leader of the Spray Tan Universe (aka Trump), Mar-a-Lago quietly doubled its initiation fee to a whopping $200,000 per member. But of course, this is in no way shape or form benefiting Trump, the owner of the resort (according to him), just as I am sure his hotels have not seen an influx of business since his tiny crowds on Capitol Hill less than a week ago.
We can only assume that the $200,000 fee includes a golden shower from one of the employees and a plate of Russian caviar. Don’t worry, Trump’s sons are in charge of the business so I am sure he wont see any benefit from this Y-UGE fee.
Members are also told they might have a chance to mingle with Trump which is worth about two and half cents, so we know of a few things they may also throw in to sweeten the deal.
- An endangered animal hunting safari on the 18th hole (golf cart rental not included)
- A ride on the Keystone XL water slide, complete with oil slick
- One free try at scaling the wall around the Mexican restaurant next door
- A class on how to perform an abortion with a coat hanger
- A free game of round-up the refugees (weapons not included)
- 29 aerosol cans loaded with pure CFCs and free tickets to the daily “Ozone Sucks” sunset parties
- Free use of our over-sized industrial paper spreader for all your tax evasion and Russian cover up needs
You better purchase that Mar-a-Lago membership soon, I am sure they are flying out the door.
A few people took note on Twitter of the clear issues with this announcement.
Where is the outrage? Is there any question that Trump is profiting off his position as Captain Orange? Are “liberals” the only people in this country that have a problem with any of this?
The conflicts of interest in this presidency are overwhelming and nearly impossible to keep track of.
- The New Membership Fee At ‘The Winter White House’ Just Went From Expensive To Pure Insanity - January 26, 2017
- Trumpsters Started A New Seig Heil Hashtag That Liberals Immediately Turned Into A Comedy Roast - January 25, 2017
- 11 Incidents That Prove Donald Trump Is The Most Reckless Man To Ever Enter The Oval Office - January 19, 2017
- 7 Reasons Why President Obama Should Play Hooky From Trump’s Inauguration - January 18, 2017
- 9 Things We Suspect Donald Trump Will Be Doing Instead Of Presidenting This Weekend - January 17, 2017
- Trump’s F-Bomb Tweets Reinforce Exactly How Little Diplomacy He Will Have On The World Stage - January 17, 2017