Republican Men Are Scared To Death Of Women!
That may sound a bit strange, but if you check out their legislative attempts to control women (especially their bodies) that’s the only logical conclusion you can come up with.
They’ve been getting away with it for a hell of a long time, however, as I’ve said, “The times, they are a changin’.” (Ok, Dylan said it first, but I said it later.)
Which brings us to Georgia.
A couple of weeks ago, the men in the Georgia House passed HB 481, a so-called “heartbeat bill” that would outlaw abortions after 6 weeks. That’s before most women are even aware of being pregnant. The bill, according to “The Hill” “is dangerous for women nationwide.”
Republican Men Get Return Fire
Then, last week, Georgia state Rep. Dar’shun Kendrick decided to give the men a taste of their own medicine: She sent an email to the staffer responsible for writing bills. She then shared her action on twitter:
Every Sperm Is Sacred!
The Good(?) Book has a few not-nice things to say about Onanism (“Jerkin’ the Gherkin” or “Buttering the Corn,” for those of you who aren’t into Genesis.) In fact, Big Daddy got so pissed at Onan, he had him “offed.”
Then there’s Leviticus:
And if any man’s seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even. – Leviticus 15:16 (KJV)
So, if Big D is against “slapping the salami,” maybe law enforcement should get involved. Which brings us to Georgia HB 604:
Any male 55 years of age or older shall immediately report to the county sheriff or local law enforcement agency when such male releases sperm from his testicles. – Georgia HB 604
The proposed legislation is again sponsored by Rep. Dar’shun Kendrick. But this time, she has four additional co-sponsors. (For some strange reason, none of whom are men.)
If there are any jittery Georgia men reading this, (which I highly doubt) don’t worry too much. After all the Georgia Legislature is mostly composed of Republican men.
Still, “Heartbeat Abortion Bills” were once bad jokes and stranger things have happened.
- The Pelosi Project: Jail The Witches (Which Witch Is Which?) - June 13, 2019
- E.W. Jackson: Saying ‘Thoughts And Prayers Won’t Stop Gun Violence’ Is Blasphemous - June 7, 2019
- GOPers Plan ‘Christian State’ To Be Based On Biblical Law - June 2, 2019
- Equal Justice (Comedy) Tour Flops! Hillary Not Arrested! - May 29, 2019
- Rick Wiles Wants A War With Jews - May 25, 2019
- Nutbar: Military Sprays Chemicals in the Sky to Create Chaos - May 19, 2019
- Gay Cartoon Rat Gets Married, Franklin Graham Gets PO’d! - May 16, 2019
- Nutbar: Failure to Jail Hillary ‘Spitting in the Face of God’ - May 11, 2019
- ‘God’ Gave Jim Bakker A Helpful List So Khristians Will Know How To Vote - May 5, 2019
- Wingnut: ‘The Holy Spirit Has indicted Hillary Clinton - April 25, 2019