UPDATE: In keeping with Republican decorum of saying anything false to advance their middle-class-killing ideology, Limbaugh admits he was talking out his well-fed, well-paid, well-padded ass when he assured normal people (non-Republicans) he would leave the USA if everyone could get access to health care. Secure that incredibly wealthy propagandists like himself could buy health care (as he did his Oxycontin) irregardless of what happens to the millions of average dupes he leads to their own demise, he (also in keeping with Republican decorum) took no responsibility for his statement that left liberals as excited as kids on Christmas Eve, but tried to convince his dupes that his intent was misunderstood. Read more about that here and continue with the original story below:
Uber-Millionaire and former (?) Hillbilly Heroin addict Rush Limbaugh gave health insurance reform a final push towards passing by stating that he will leave America if the bill he vehemently opposes makes it across the finish line.
Like our Corporate Overlords and their Republican Congressional operatives, Limbaugh opposes health insurance reform on the grounds that the rapacious Health Insurance ghouls he runs cover for may not be able to murder 45,000 Americans each year in the name of profit. He has also been working overtime to make sure the rank and file Republican dupes will continue to support Republican policies that are literally killing them in the vague hope that millionaire’s like Limbaugh might someday meet them for a beer.
Not to be outdone by fellow hypocritical Republican Sarah Palin, who let slip that she frequently scurried with her family across the Canadian border to suck off their socialized medicine teat, while whipping up fear with the fabricated “gov’mn’t death panel” lie for her Stockholm Syndrome suffering, low-information followers, Rush Limbaugh promised that he would emigrate his soon-to-be-fat-again ass to the country of Costa Rica – confident that his low-IQ listeners would be ignorant of it’s Government-Run Health Care System.
Since every industrialized nation requires health insurance companies operate as NON-PROFIT entities, the United States stands alone with its morally bankrupt and economically unsustainable system that ALREADY costs American taxpayers double of the most costly universal healthcare system of other countries while delivering more appalling outcomes but makes Billionaires out of a handful of people (like former United Healthcare CEO Bill McGuire) while simultaneously murdering thousands and bankrupting millions.
PLEASE, Limbaugh… Please take your mouth breathing followers with you. We normal people (non-Republicans) will continue to try to create a society that works for EVERYONE – not just Uber-Millionaires like yourself.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018