Like I wrote in an earlier article, if we’re waiting for a patriotic Republican “hero” to stand up to the fascist Trump, the United States is SOL.
First we saw Mitt Romney begging at Trump’s table like a whipped dog, then “Little” Marco Rubio was neutered and brought to heel.
Now, as if his original goal was to illustrate the complete, unprincipled, moral bankruptcy of Republicans, Ted Cruz and his wife are dining tonight with the so-called President and First Lady Trophy Wife #3.
Let’s remember that the so-called President’s long history of spreading conspiracy theories and lies includes the whopper that Ted Cruz’s father was involved in the assassination of JFK.
Keep in mind, the person Republicans thought would be an appropriate leader of the free world, revived this lie the day after he accepted the GOP nomination.
Calling Cruz a “Lowlife,” Trump’s insults targeted Cruz directly.
The childish barbs went back and forth. Although, to call Republicans “childish,” is an insult to children. Children grow up.
If his personal attacks and attack on his father wasn’t enough, Trump also mocked the appearance of Cruz’s wife. Real “Presidential,” right?
Cruz proclaimed he was “ticked off” when Donald “messed with his wife.” Not too “ticked off” not to humiliate her by dragging her to dinner with her abuser and the trophy wife he held up to the world as much better looking.
As CNN reported, Cruz went on to call the future Mango Mussolini a ‘pathological liar,’ ‘utterly amoral,’ ‘a narcissist at a level I don’t think this country’s ever seen’ and ‘a serial philanderer.’
‘He is proud of being a serial philanderer … he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam,’ Cruz said, citing a decades-old Trump appearance on’ The Howard Stern Show.'”
Watch Cruz call Trump a “pathological liar,” etc.:
Cruz also reminded America that Trump’s behavior was beneath the dignity of the Presidency.
That’s Ok. Cruz, like all Republicans, has no soul. He went on to help that “amoral pathological liar” who insulted his father and his wife become the so-called President.
What can we expect from a group of mentally, spiritually, intellectually and emotionally stunted morons who speculated on the size of their opponent’s penis during the GOP “debate.”
Here’s Trump assuring America there’s “no problem” with his penis. Whew. I’m glad there’s “no problem,” there. Unlike the problem of millions without health care.
Preventing the fascist takeover of America is not on the Republican agenda. Stripping health care from millions of people, destroying unions, poisoning the environment and restoring aristocracy once and for all takes priority over their supposed love of country – and their dignity.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018