Where would Regressives be without a boogieman, or boogiewoman, as the case may be?
I’m sure that very few of us have forgotten eight years of “It’s Obama’s fault!” (Actually, it’s now nine years and counting.)
That went right along with calling Obama everything from a “Foreign-Born Manchurian Candidate” to “Beelzebub” to a “Secret Muslim” to the “AntChrist.” (And those were some of the nicer things he was called.)That’s pretty wild when you remember that, unlike the current “Toddler-in-Chief’s,” (aka “the Rump”) his administration was free of major mishaps or scandals. (Other than the imaginary ones that the Regressives fantasized about.)
With scandals exploding on a number of different fronts and the “Russian Collusion” noose gets tighter, the Rump and the rest of the Regressives’ attempts at distractions are getting lamer by the day!
Case in point: Obama’s portrait artist drew sperm in the Big O’s portrait as part of a “globalist plot!”
This bit of B.S. seems to have started on the never-reliable, “Home of the Racists”: 4Chan.
After that, it was just a short hop, skip and a stumble to Sean Hannity. On his website, he couldn’t resist adding a bit of faux fuel to the faux fire.
The widening scandal surrounding former President Barack Obama’s official portrait continued to swirl on Tuesday, with shocking allegations the artist included ‘secret sperm cells’ within the painting and once joked about “Killing Whitey” during an interview.
Controversy surrounding Kehinde Wiley’s wildly non-traditional portrait of the Commander-in-Chief broke out within minutes of its unveiling; with industry insiders claiming the artist secretly inserted his trademark technique concealing images of sperm within his paintings.
And then, along came Alex Jones to connect it all to the infamous (and non-existent) “Globalist Plot!”
On his site, he ran a post entitled “Obama Portrait Shock: President Covered in Sperm.” Then, bearing in mind the reading ability that a lot of his followers have, he brought it up on his “InfoWars” giggle fest.
Alex started off by claiming the artist is obsessed with sperm and “all of his paintings have sperm swimming all over everything.”
The artist has drawn sperm in some of his paintings “to mock the highly charged masculinity of Western portraiture,” but hardly in all of his paintings.
Alex even identified a “sperm” on Obama’s forehead as a “GMO sperm.” I’m not sure how anybody could differenciate the two in a painting, but this IS Alex we’re talking about.
He then dug himself in deeper.
You say, ‘But, it doesn’t make sense, it’s so degenerate.’ It’s a religion of degeneracy. It’s what globalism is. It’s what Satanism is. So there you go, President Obama covered in sperm in new national portrait, and it’s all part of the joke in your face, because they don’t want upright strength. They want to have everything be a ritual of abomination.
In case all this nonsense has you curious as to WTF? Here’s a closeup of the nefarious “GMO sperm”:And, for comparison, here’s a closeup of the “GMO sperm” in a photograph of Obama:As you can see, the “GMO sperm” is nothing more than an artist’s very accurate depiction of a blood vessel.
Stay tuned! The insanity rolls on!
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- Trump downplays Russia in first comments about cyberattack - December 19, 2020
- Florida Republican Sen. Rick Scott has tested positive for COVID-19 - November 20, 2020
- Trump Allies Look At Buying Right-Wing Cable Network Newsmax To Create ‘Trump TV’ - November 16, 2020
- Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Stop Certification Of Biden’s Election Win In Pennsylvania - November 11, 2020
- 58 Million Ballots Have Been Cast Nationwide, Mostly By Democrats - October 25, 2020
- White House press secretary tests positive for coronavirus - October 5, 2020
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020