We’re just about 100 days into our journey through so-called President Trump’s madness, and while it’s frustrating for normal Americans to watch their easily-led countrymen “waiting to see” if Trump’s fascism, greed, lies, racism and megalomania will “make America great again,” it’s heartening that some Trump supporters are already waking up that they’ve been duped.
CNN interviewed a collection of Trump voters. Though some die-hard cultists were still “All Aboard” the Trump Crazy Train, two of the Mar-a-lago Mussolini’s most ardent supporters were already transformed into full-throated detractors.
Of the 6-person panel, Scott McCommons and Kraig Moss were the most vocal detractors, with McCommons passionately declaring he now actually regretted his vote due to Trump’s lies, threats, “unPresidential” behavior on Twitter and inability to get anything done.
Another panelist, Kraig Moss, was more personally aggrieved.
As I wrote in an earlier post, “arguably, no one bought into Trump’s act more than Kraig Moss. A grieving father who lost his son to a heroin overdose, was so taken in by the ‘Make America Great Again’ sideshow, he stopped making his mortgage payments, sold his construction business, and began following Trump to his Nuremberg rallies around the country. Moss became a fixture on the Trump circuit. His ever-present guitar and ever-ready Trump-inspired songbook earned him the moniker, ‘Trump Troubadour’ …
To Moss’ credit, when he saw the Republican proposal to replace the Affordable Care Act, rather than stick his head in the sand and deny the betrayal – or blame an immigrant or something, (as ‘average Joe’ Republicans are notorious for doing), he realized he was duped by a con man. Like the “students” of Trump University, Moss was left with nothing but false hopes and an empty wallet.”
It took less than 100 days for the so-called President to lose one-third the supporters on this small, CNN panel of avid Trump supporters.
So, I have two questions – what took them so long… and what’s wrong with the rest of them?
How long until the rest of Trump’s dupes to catch on that their Dumb Führer is nothing but a grifter putting on a show for his “marks?”
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018