What happened to the “Party of Personal Responsibility?!” Oh, right! They only stick to that motto when trying to deny children a hot lunch program. When it comes to taking responsibility for spreading outright laughable lies? Forget it!
Poor little Twitler. The backlash against his latest, bold-face, lie was just meant to whip up hatred and fear towards refugees, not cause the world to laugh at him! In case you missed it, here’s a little background: At Twitler’s Nuremberg Rally last night in Melbourne Florida, he referred to a terrible “problem” that was supposed to have happened in Sweden last night, insinuating there was some sort of terror attack due to Sweden welcoming refugees.
“You look at what’s happening. We’ve got to keep our country safe. You look at what’s happening in Germany. You look at what’s happening last night in Sweden. Who would believe this? SWEDEN! They took in large numbers. They’re having problems like you wouldn’t believe.”
Like I wrote earlier, “Who would believe it, he asks? Well… his easily-led, authoritarian-loving, army of dupes, of course. Not the people of Sweden.” In fact, it was just another average day in Sweden.
Twitter spent the day mocking Trump, and his thin skin couldn’t take it. So, what’s the so-called “leader of the free world” to do but get out his unsecured Android phone and point his tiny fingers at Fox (so-called) News.
That Trump gets his “news” from a so-called “news” outlet proven to make its viewers less informed than people who watch no news at all is no surprise. As the normal people majority who didn’t vote for this national disgrace/menace, the only question left to ask is “how much longer can we endure this?” Please. If you haven’t already… Get involved. Resist!
In the meantime, Twitter was buying little Twitler’s flimsy excuses, and went to town on him again. Enjoy!
This will make Twitler’s head spin:
The moral of the story is this:
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018