While so-called President Trump remains silent on Roy Moore’s serial stalking, pedophilia and sexual assault of underage girls, he’s developing a definitive case of diarrhea of the mouth when it comes to the allegations of sexual misconduct media personality Leeann Tweeden levied against Democratic Senator Al Franken.
As I always say, hypocrisy is the beating heart of Republicanism.
Marina Fang of the HuffPost put it like this, “Republicans, especially right-wing media outlets, seized on the deluge of allegations last month against Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein, a prominent Democratic campaign donor. They have continually brought up sexual misconduct involving former President Bill Clinton, often when discussing former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.
But Republicans have been less willing to denounce such behavior when it involves people on their end of the political spectrum, including Fox News host Bill O’Reilly, former Fox News Chairman Roger Ailes, Moore and even Trump himself. ”
Couple Republican Hypocrisy with Donald Trump’s textbook malignant narcissism, and we have another head-shaking example of the so-called President attacking others for the very crimes he, himself, has not only been accused of but admitted to on tape.
The internet tried to remind Twitler of his long history of admittingly creeping through dressing rooms while teenagers were changing, and of serial sexual assault.
Hey! Trump didn’t con his way to the highest executive office on Earth by admitting to his crimes! As a wannabe-authoritarian dictator, Twitler must maintain his illusion of infallibility while heightening the faults of those who stand in opposition to his self-serving power.
The internet may have done it’s best to hold a mirror to the sexual-predator in chief. Though, we know it will do nothing to help him see the light. The only that that will make a difference is to (legally and peacefully) remove this mobbed-up, emotionally stunted, Klan-endorsed, narcissist, lying, reality tv huckster with a fragile ego, dictator-envy a penchant for sexual assault. He’s unfit to manage a truck stop “Arby’s.” Much less, an “exceptional” nation.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018