By ginkeys, them thar libtard Hollyweird pre-verts done done it again!
At least that’s the verdict of one “Khristian” (As opposed to “Christian,” which he ain’t!) troglodyte named Kevin Swanson.
For those of you who haven’t had the displeasure of knowing who the hell he is, here’s a few quick BULLet points:
- He doesn’t want you to buy any of them danged “Communist lesbian Girl Scout cookies“!
- He thinks gays should repent or be executed!
- He claims Big Daddy’s gonna get ‘Murica, cause Dumbledore was gay!
- And Disney made “Frozen” to turn kids gay!
There’s a lot more, but I’m writing a post, not a book series.
Kev’s latest (as of 1/11/18) is a tirade against a movie, written and directed by Guillermo del Toro, entitled “The Shape of Water.”
You see, (according to Kev) it ain’t that the movie makes kids gay, it’s that it’ll turn the youngens into beast bonkers! (And, you can’t have Jr. “doin’ the dog!” What would the neighbors think?)
On his radio show this morning, Kev came out swinging (and missing).
If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he is to be put to death, and you must kill the animal.
In the movie, the “man” is a woman (Does that still count?) and the “animal” is an intelligent, but mysterious sea creature. (As for the “sexual relations’ part, I don’t do spoilers.)
It’s hard to even describe what goes on in the film, but, of course, the death penalty crime of Leviticus 20:15 had to do with the absolute lowest, most depraved activity that humans have ever engaged in at all and it’s only the most depraved people in the world that even want to mention this stuff, let alone sit there and watch it for two and a half hours on the movie screen.
Ah yes, there’s no greater authority than a selectively quoted Bronze-Age book of BS.
The movie itself is completely centered around cross-species mating. The movie [approvingly] presents the Leviticus 20:15 sinful habit that really has only been part of the most depraved people, the most insane people that ever lived in the history of mankind.
This is the end of culture. This is the end of civilization as we know it.
For those of you who haven’t seen the movie, here’s a tease:
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- Flat Earthers: ‘We’ve Never Been In Space! - October 17, 2018
- Siri Too Sinful? Alexa Too Atheist? Try L.O.R.D. For The ‘Right’ Answers! - October 12, 2018
- Khristian ‘Prophetess’: Cows In Heaven Drive Tractors - October 7, 2018
- Track Palin Arrested For Domestic Violence Again - September 30, 2018
- Preacher: There’s A 30-Foot Demon In The Senate Chambers - September 28, 2018
- One Old White Dude’s Take On Discrimination - September 23, 2018
- Wingnut Claims John McCain Was Executed By A Military Tribunal - September 20, 2018
- Rick Joyner: Hurricane Florence ‘A Major Blessing’ - September 14, 2018
- Will The Electoral College Re-Elect Trump? - September 12, 2018
- Pat Robertson Prays Up A Shield Against Hurricane Florence - September 11, 2018