By ginkeys, them thar libtard Hollyweird pre-verts done done it again!
At least that’s the verdict of one “Khristian” (As opposed to “Christian,” which he ain’t!) troglodyte named Kevin Swanson.
For those of you who haven’t had the displeasure of knowing who the hell he is, here’s a few quick BULLet points:
- He doesn’t want you to buy any of them danged “Communist lesbian Girl Scout cookies“!
- He thinks gays should repent or be executed!
- He claims Big Daddy’s gonna get ‘Murica, cause Dumbledore was gay!
- And Disney made “Frozen” to turn kids gay!
There’s a lot more, but I’m writing a post, not a book series.
Kev’s latest (as of 1/11/18) is a tirade against a movie, written and directed by Guillermo del Toro, entitled “The Shape of Water.”
You see, (according to Kev) it ain’t that the movie makes kids gay, it’s that it’ll turn the youngens into beast bonkers! (And, you can’t have Jr. “doin’ the dog!” What would the neighbors think?)
On his radio show this morning, Kev came out swinging (and missing).
If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he is to be put to death, and you must kill the animal.
In the movie, the “man” is a woman (Does that still count?) and the “animal” is an intelligent, but mysterious sea creature. (As for the “sexual relations’ part, I don’t do spoilers.)
It’s hard to even describe what goes on in the film, but, of course, the death penalty crime of Leviticus 20:15 had to do with the absolute lowest, most depraved activity that humans have ever engaged in at all and it’s only the most depraved people in the world that even want to mention this stuff, let alone sit there and watch it for two and a half hours on the movie screen.
Ah yes, there’s no greater authority than a selectively quoted Bronze-Age book of BS.
The movie itself is completely centered around cross-species mating. The movie [approvingly] presents the Leviticus 20:15 sinful habit that really has only been part of the most depraved people, the most insane people that ever lived in the history of mankind.
This is the end of culture. This is the end of civilization as we know it.
For those of you who haven’t seen the movie, here’s a tease:
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- Dispatch From Alex Jones’ ‘2nd Civil War’ (VIDEO/TWEETS) - July 6, 2018
- Judge: Literacy Is Not A Fundamental Right - July 2, 2018
- Jim Bakker Warning: God Will Wipe Out Humanity - June 29, 2018
- Jim Bakker Had Another Chat With ‘God’ (VIDEOS) - June 26, 2018
- The (Long) Rise And (Short) Fall Of Glenn Beck - June 24, 2018
- “Prophetess”: Jesus Lives In A Mansion, Loves Dancing, Desserts - June 22, 2018
- Ann Coulter: Caged Immigrant Children Are ‘Child Actors’ (VIDEOS) - June 18, 2018
- Fake News: Clinton’s People Killed Anthony Bourdain - June 12, 2018
- Wingnut On Trump: ‘Every Word He Speaks, I See The Hand Of God’ (VIDEO) - June 11, 2018
- State Dept.: US Has Strong Relationship With Germany, Just Like D-Day - June 7, 2018