The international embarrassment, so-called President who began his campaign insisting Mexicans were rapists and reportedly bemoaned that Nigerians would never “go back to their huts” and Haitians “all have AIDS” reached a new low today when lashed out against restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and Africa, because he thinks they come from “Shithole countries.”
According to the Washington Post, In an Oval Office meeting with lawmakers, the so-called president demanded to know why he should accept humans from “shithole countries” rather than places like Norway – you know, where white people live.
Josh Dawsey of The Washington Post, wrote, “In addition, the president singled out Haiti, telling lawmakers that immigrants from that country must be left out of any deal, these people said.
‘Why do we need more Haitians?’ Trump said, according to people familiar with the meeting. ‘Take them out.’
The people of Norway, themselves, have no interest in “shithole countries” either. They have universal healthcare and higher education, not a shithole president who is unfit to lick the White House septic tank, much less squat in the Oval Office.
In response to this fresh outrage, #ShitholePresident trended on Twitter. Here’s a selection:
Rob Reiner gets the last word:
- Trump Doesn’t Seem to Know the Difference Between England, the U.K. and Great Britain - July 16, 2018
- Conservative Columnist Mocks GOP’s Strzok Hearing: ‘There’s a Reason They’re Called the Stupid Party’ (VIDEO) - July 13, 2018
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Wants Us To Believe John Kelly is as Petty and Small As Trump - July 12, 2018
- Caught on Camera – Racist Harasses Woman for Wearing Shirt Depicting Puerto Rican Flag As Cops Do Nothing - July 10, 2018
- To Placate Formula Makers, Trump Bullies UN Over Breastfeeding Resolution – Until Russia Sponsors It - July 9, 2018
- Another Notable Conservative Flees ‘White-Nationalist Party’ GOP, Endorses Democratic ‘Takeover’ - July 5, 2018
- Portland Police Revoke Permit When Alt-Right Rally Turns Into a Rampage - July 2, 2018
- Marco Rubio is More Upset About An “F Bomb” on TV than Another Gun Massacre (TWEETS) - June 29, 2018
- Trump Defends Putin’s Innocence In Election Meddling Right Before Summit Announcement - June 28, 2018
- Restaurant That Refused To Serve Sarah Sanders Targeted by Trump Supporters (VIDEO) - June 27, 2018