The international embarrassment, so-called President who began his campaign insisting Mexicans were rapists and reportedly bemoaned that Nigerians would never “go back to their huts” and Haitians “all have AIDS” reached a new low today when lashed out against restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and Africa, because he thinks they come from “Shithole countries.”
According to the Washington Post, In an Oval Office meeting with lawmakers, the so-called president demanded to know why he should accept humans from “shithole countries” rather than places like Norway – you know, where white people live.
Josh Dawsey of The Washington Post, wrote, “In addition, the president singled out Haiti, telling lawmakers that immigrants from that country must be left out of any deal, these people said.
‘Why do we need more Haitians?’ Trump said, according to people familiar with the meeting. ‘Take them out.’
The people of Norway, themselves, have no interest in “shithole countries” either. They have universal healthcare and higher education, not a shithole president who is unfit to lick the White House septic tank, much less squat in the Oval Office.
In response to this fresh outrage, #ShitholePresident trended on Twitter. Here’s a selection:
Rob Reiner gets the last word:
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018
- GOP Candidate Hardy Billington is Really Anti-Gay. Methinks He Doth Protest Too Much. - August 7, 2018
- Meghan McCain is the Poster Child for Why We Need to Save Democracy by Taxing the Rich - July 26, 2018
- Trump Supporter “Sees the Light” After ICE Deports her Daughter-in-Law - July 25, 2018