Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) took the Senate floor today for an epic filibuster to stop President Obama’s latest capitulation to the tax-cut terrorist Republicans.
Unlike the Republicans, who have abused the mere THREAT of filibuster to get Senate leader Harry Reid to comply to their class-war demands but never actually taking to the floor, Senator Sanders engaged in his marathon presentation to set the record straight about Republican lies and ensure the plight of the American Middle Class – under attack since Reaganomics – is read into permanent congressional record.
Bernie Sanders stated the facts about the dwindling middle class and the abysmal disaster of Republican “supply-side, trickle-down” economics and the continuing horrible repercussions for the dwindling middle class the President’s capitulation would enable – including setting up the Republican dismantling of Social Security.
Senator Sanders’ filibuster lasted 8 ½ hours.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018