Former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg appeared on MSNBC to discuss some salacious statements he’s quoted as saying in Michael Wolff’s Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House.
While he confirmed he truly does think that working for Trump is a “complete pain in the ass” and that the so-called “Leader of the Free World” has only a “granular” understanding of the Constitution because he can’t be bothered to learn, it seemed as though, before arriving at the studio, Nunberg made a pit-stop at a local bar.
While Nunberg rambled, interrupted and seemingly tried to flirt with his gracious host, (“Joy, I like that look you’re giving me,” ) Joy Reid did her best to keep him on-point.
The bizarre performance lit up the internet.
Here’s some of what Twitter had to say in response:
Watch the entire bizarre exchange, here:
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018