Today in our New World Order, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer, admonished what he called “career bureaucrats” for disagreeing with Cheetolini’s ban on immigration. State Department employees have been circulating a dissent channel letter among the American Foreign Service Association expressing dissatisfaction with the newest executive order that has been dubbed the Muslim ban.
These career bureaucrats have a problem with it? I think they should either get with the program or they can go.
This opens a whole new can of worms. He is in effect saying that those Foreign Service workers have no voice, that their voice is the voice of Trump. In fact, according to regulations, dissent channel users are NOT subject to reprisal. Once again, the Orange Goblin’s representatives are violating the people they swore to work for and represent.
The memo reads in part, “The end result of this ban will not be a drop in terror attacks in the United States; rather, it will be a drop in international good will towards Americans and a threat towards our economy.”
The U.S. is already seeing that drop in international good will. People have taken to social media to express their outrage. The most noted of these was Justin Trudeau, the prime minister of Canada. He stated in a twitter post, “To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength.”
This weekend saw protests at many major airports as legal residents were detained based on their descent. Spicer downplayed these events:
I think it’s a shame that people were inconvenienced, obviously, but at the end of the day we’re talking about a couple of hours.
Of course he did. While he minimizes the effects of this ban, many are still reeling from feelings of being unwanted in a country that, historically, has welcomed all immigrants.
Is this just the beginning of a ban on dissent? It seems that no matter what, the Orange Goblin’s people will support him. Are they merely puppets, or do they plan on working for the American people? Only time will tell, but things aren’t looking great.
- Boy Scouts Of America’s Transgender Policy Change Has Right-Wingers’ Panties In A Bunch - January 30, 2017
- Sean Spicer Attacks State Department Employees Who Disagree With Muslim Ban - January 30, 2017
- Right-Wingers Lose What Little Minds They Have Because Planned Parenthood Tweeted Facts - January 27, 2017
- Chili’s Help Fund Planned Parenthood In Two States And Pro-lifers Lose Their Minds - January 26, 2017
- Trump Administration Issues Gag Order For USDA Scientists - January 24, 2017
- Mango Mussolini’s Inaugural Address Rallies His Twitter Troops Against ‘Islamic Terrorism’ - January 20, 2017